♦️Chapter 17♦️

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark cursed to the many sneering boys that stayed in his room teasing the shit out of him.

"Looked like he enjoyed it though. His eyes were closed and shit." Lucas noted getting hums from the others.

"Look Mark come on though. It isn't the end of the world. Unless... you finally agree you are gay." Jungwoo jumped hugging Lucas with excitement.

"Absolutely, fucking not!" Mark cursed threatening to kill the two love birds who were currently laughing their heads off.

"Now Mark calm down. Just because you could kill everyone in this room doesn't mean you should." Johnny chuckled knowing Mark would kill anyone at that moment.

"Whatever. I don't give a fuck at this point." Mark muttered walking out of the room.

"Running from your problems gets you nowhere!" Jaehyun shouted at the younger.

"I have none!" Mark yelled back walking to the combat room for the punching bag.

"Fuck you." Mark cursed starting to punch the bag constantly. He noticed a door open, revealing the big log of wood that had many indents in it.

It was still in the same position as he remembered and he noticed how only some of the wood was punched in.

On the walls were different weapons some he forgot about. He didn't go into that room in ages as it was always someone else to get his weapons.

Another reason was because of the log in the middle. Mark smirked to himself touching the many hundreds of indents.

"So, we meet again." Mark chuckled clenching and opening his hands quickly landing a handful of punches onto one spot.

He paused for a moment looking at his fists. He somehow missed the weird feeling of numbness on his fingers.

Nobody was around him to stop him so he continued what he was doing. He quickly closed the door going back to punching the hardwood tree.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"Donghyuck~" The younger rolled his eyes as he was attacked by Jungwoo back-hugging the younger.

"Let me down Snoopy!" Donghyuck screamed as the elder laughed at the nickname, carrying the boy to the living room and seating him between Lucas and Doyoung.

"Lee Donghyuck and Mark Lee, caught kissing outside of the F4 room! Even better you guys were on the floor."

Taeil laughed reading something on his phone from the many articles on the school's blog.

"Wow, you are now the talk of the school." Taeil teased watching as the younger groaned.

"Please I don't even know what happened." He whined burying his face in his hands.

"Sorry Hyuck, we know you're going through a rough time right now. The drama will clear soon though. Don't worry." Lucas reassured.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just worried for Mark," Donghyuck said looking up realising what he just said, seeing four boys look at him with wide smirks.

"You must care for Mark then." Jungwoo teased watching as Donghyuck sat up leaving the boys.

"Bye Hyungs~," He declared, quickly running away leaving the four in shock. Donghyuck panted out of breath as he walked down one of the corridors.

He didn't know which way he went but he ended up being in an area he didn't know existed. The walls weren't the colour white or cream, they were all black.