♦️Chapter 6♦️

After the small encounter with Baekhyun, Donghyuck and Baekhyun have grown close together. Their friendship was irreplaceable. 

Even Renjun was starting to get worried about their relationship as he was Donghyuck's friend for life.

As well as that, because Baekhyun was with him, Mark didn't pick on him for a while. If anything he hadn't seen Mark in a while. Was he avoiding him? 

"Hyuckie~" Someone called to Donghyuck as he was by his lockers. He turned around expecting someone like Renjun. The last thought's being Mark.

"Ah Baekhyun Hyung." Donghyuck hugged the elder hearing his chuckles at Donghyuck's clinginess. 

"What do you have now?" Baekhyun asked Donghyuck following the boy. 

"Oh uh, I have music."

"Oh my gosh!  That's my favourite subject! Don't you just love to belt your vocals out?" Baekhyun smiled widely.

"I-I mean yeah! I love singing, and dancing!" Baekhyun grinned at the younger. 

"My favourite concept is being sexy. You know what I mean?" Donghyuck nodded his head. 

"Hyung, I trust you a lot. So you promise not to tell anyone about this?" Baekhyun nodded his head eager to know what was going to be said. 

"I'm a pole dancer...at a club..." Baekhyun looked at Donghyuck blankly. His eyes fluttered a bit. 

"And? Is that it?" Donghyuck questioned what Baekhyun meant by that.

"I mean... Yeah? You expected more?" Baekhyun shook his head. 

"I mean like I said I like the sexy concept of things. I pole dance too. Not the end of the world." 

The elder shrugged. Donghyuck looked up to the elder. He was such an icon and he felt his heart skip beats.

"Hyung, you're so cool! Um... I have a performance today! Would you like to come?" Donghyuck asked. 

"Definitely! But wait! What's your stage name?" Donghyuck looked at Baekhyun oddly. 

"Uh it's Full Sun... Don't laugh..." Donghyuck felt a hand on his head before feeling his hair being ruffled. 

"Oh my your stage name is so cute, just like you!" Baekhyun squealed, squishing Donghyuck's soft cheeks. 

"I should introduce you to my friends soon. Don't mind if I invite them to the club too?" Baekhyun asked.

"I-I sure... They won't care would they?" Baekhyun laughed, of course, they wouldn't. They are such crackheads that they don't care about what others think. 

"Trust me my friends love going to clubs so don't worry." He said abruptly hugging Donghyuck, making him blush a little. 

His grip tightened around the younger as a certain someone walked past them. He glared at the two before putting his middle finger up at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun got off Donghyuck once the boy was gone. If anything he was shocked Mark didn't want to do anything to the two. 

"Right Hyuck. You have a lesson to get to, and so do I. See you tonight!" Baekhyun said ruffling Donghyuck's hair again.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"What is it with you and Baekhyun now! You're leaving me alone when Chenle and Jisung are together." Renjun pouted at Donghyuck as the two walked their way to the club. 

"I-I sorry Injun... Baekhyun has been keeping me away from Mark... It's like he knows where Mark is and keeping him away from him." Renjun nodded his head in understanding.