♣Chapter 33♣

Donghyuck went back into his room, taking his damp clothes off, and leaving them on the balcony. As much fun it was, he would never jump from his balcony again, it was just something he and Mark could only do.

He didn't feel like sleeping so he went back down the stairs into the dungeon. The place never felt emptier. Renjun was probably fast asleep so he didn't want to wake him up.

The cell was colder than he last was in it. Mark was no longer there so it made sense. 

7:21 sharp Mark said. 

He didn't know morning or evening but what mattered was that he had to be in his office at that time to seem like it wasn't his fault. 

The more he thought about it the more he started to regret helping the older. Yes, he will be getting his memories back but he hated the fact that he helped the leader of one of the biggest mafias.

He went into his office and started getting on with the work that he missed over the past few days.

It didn't feel like it but it was morning when he finished. 

"Didn't sleep I see. I heard you went swimming at 1:00 am... that means... he's gone isn't he?" Renjun asked already knowing Mark left.

"Yeah, I sealed up the exit he went through. The cell is going to explode at 7:21. Do you know if it is morning or evening?" Donghyuck asked, knowing that Renjun once worked with NCT but didn't know when.

"They will in the morning. I know because Jeno and Jaemin wanted to meet before the attack!" Renjun squealed a little happy he was finally going to meet his boyfriends after months.

"That's awesome! Just know it is currently 5:00." Donghyuck reminded the other noticing how he didn't care about the time. Renjun nodded his head saying he was going to leave while quickly going into the cell Mark was in to take the phone he left behind.

"Right! I'll see you later Hyuck!" Renjun smiled walking out of the room. Ready to see Jeno and Jaemin.

Just as he left, Donghyuckfelt himself become numb from the silence in the room. His eyes closed as he remembered not getting enough sleep and resting his head on the desk.

"I went to my old house after going with Baekhyun to do something he needed help with-"

"LIES! YOU WENT TO SHINXO'S HEADQUARTERS! YOU THINK I AM THAT DUMB!" 

"You could have left, stayed with your own kind but you decided to stay with us. Why?"

"You can leave now. You only remind me of my parents anyway. The ones that YOUR parents killed." 

"I'm not the one to choose you to be my partner. If I was I would never choose someone as pathetic as you. So leave!" 

"Why don't you tell everyone who your real parents are? I'm sure they will love to hear about your heritage. I already know they are, I killed them." 

"Or maybe you will run back to them and hope everything is alright. Go! Become the leader of ShinXo!" 

"I don't even fucking like you!" 

"Of course it was you killed them. The one person in NCT whose identity is still not revealed as an assassin. The one person who hates my guts." 

"Fine, I'll leave and if I see you again I will fucking kill you!" 

His eyes opened instantly looking at the time on his watch but he was too late. It just struck 7:21 and Renjun just arrived from the stairs to his bedroom.