♦️Chapter 7♦️

"Renjun. I'm going home now I'll see you later." Donghyuck sighed looking at the boy for clarification he was allowed to leave as he leaned against his table. 

"I'll walk with you-"

"No, I'm fine to walk on my own. Don't worry about me." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. 

"If you say so." Renjun gave a small smile watching as Donghyuck walked away.

"Bye Hyung." Donghyuck waved exiting the club and making his way back to the dreaded house he lived in.

When he arrived at his driveway he noticed the door was a little propped open. That probably meant his parents were waiting for him as he did check his watch to see he was a little late.

He did look at his watch, and it questioned him as it was normally the time his parents would be asleep.

"Deep breaths Hyuck... they aren't going to hurt you, you just need to run past go it?" He said to himself closing his fists and pushing the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Donghyuck yelled, running as quickly as he could into the trashed up house. 

"Oh my god..." his body shacking at the sight in front of him. 

His parents lay on the floor, blood puddling around his father, his mother choking on her own blood, and her tongue was cut off, on the floor right in front of her.  She spluttered her last words covering in venom. 

"Uck...you..." Donghyuck's eyes widened at his mother's last words before she tried to spit blood at him. The blood only missing and reaching his feet. 

The boy's eyes widened. Watched as his mother died in front of him, her mouth filling up with blood. 

He looked around the house, glass smashed all over the place, bullet holes covered the walls, curtains were ripped, and most of all doors were bashed open. 

Donghyuck quickly ran to his room hoping nobody damaged his stuff. Luckily it was the only thing not destroyed in the whole house.

He went into his wardrobes checking how everything was still untouched. Donghyuck turned around cautiously after hearing the sounds of footsteps, and creaking floorboards behind him.

Before he could turn properly he felt his neck be stabbed by something. He closed his eyes falling backwards knowing he was drugged just then.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"We got him just now," Renjun said into his com turning round to see Chenle and Jisung walk towards Donghyuck's passed out body which was currently in his hand.  

"Now were are bringing him back," Chenle said into his com as he put the needle containing a passing out drug, back into his pocket. The three then took Donghyuck into the car they arrived in.

"Make sure he is safe. You knocked him out quite bad." The three got a reply from their coms from Taeyong. 

"We set to go?" Taeil asked the three at the back as he and Doyoung sat at the front. 

"Yeah!" Jisung clarified, giving a thumbs up before the car could move.

"When we get home, you three, to look after Hyuck until he wakes up. Got that!" Doyoung turned round as they were near the end of their long journey to the mansion.

When the boys went into the house, others already looked at them wondering what a passed out the boy was doing with them. 

"Well done boys! Take him upstairs, okay your three are in charge of taking care of him now." Taeyong added as he waited for the boys.