♣Chapter 46♣

"My gosh, how hard it is to find you Canadians?" Someone said which Mark could tell had features looking like Donghyuck. But he was probably hallucinating. 

He looked at his surroundings noticing multiple guards with rifles at the ready all pointed at him. His hands were tied with rope, but for some reason, he had his ring with him still. It was a good thing but this is a very dumb idea for the people to keep it on.

"So, Lee Minhyuck. What a pleasure it is to see you for the first time face to face." The male in front of him laughed.

"Tsk. You're the leaders of ShinXo aren't you?" Mark asked cocking his eyebrows at the woman and man in front of him. He knew it was them from the files he had been given by his father. They weren't the best of quality but he knew it was them. 

From the laughter that followed straight after, Mark could tell it was true.

"You killed my parents." Mark cursed noticing how the two stopped laughing straight after he finished his sentence. A knife was pulled out of the male's pocket as he pointed it at Mark.

"Ha ha, don't worry about your parents you will be joining them soon once we finish talking." The female added watching as Mark tried moving in his chair.

"You see kid. We have to kill you because you're probably having intentions just like your parents. This is probably the reason why you are all comfy with our son!" The male stated, looking at Mark with eyes that could kill.

"I have no clue who your son is," Mark stated, confused about who the son was. 

The female tsked taking the knife off the male and stabbed it straight into Mark's right shoulder. Mark screamed in pain, feeling as the knife scraped against his bone on its way out. It didn't hurt but it was enough time to break some of his bonds.

"I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SON! FUCK!" Mark yelled trying to get out of his chair. 

"What if he does know, and he doesn't have any knowledge of Haechan?" The man asked watching as the lady shoved him to the floor out of anger.

"You twat, of course, he knows! Did you see the fucking photos! Haechan is smiling with this bitch!" 

Mark felt offended. Why was he being called a bitch for not knowing anything about a boy? 

"What a waste of time. We should have killed him already." The male said taking another knife. He walked closer to Mark not expecting the boy to easily break out of the rope, tied to his hands.

"That was easier than I thought!" Mark teased quickly disarming the man and stabbing him straight in the stomach.

"You guys really should have thought about guards and well, not keeping the ring on." Mark laughed. Showing the ring on his finger that had a faint laser on it.

He then pointed to the supposed guards around him who were now wall beaten to the ground, passed out and some even dead. 

"You can leave now, boys!" Mark laughed at Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung who took their discises off.

"Make sure to come back in one piece mate," Jeno warned while pulling the three boys with him to the exit.