♦️Chapter 25♦️

So graduation which felt around the corner came speeding ahead like a truck. Donghyuck didn't know what to do. 

He felt like all the freedom he once had in his house although it wasn't much had just been shortened to very few options.

'Maybe... working with NCT will be the safest thing for me to do.' He thought, fiddling with the pen in his hand he found in his dressing room. 

He looked at Mark who was completely focused on typing notes into his laptop. He was in Donghyuck's room because his room is the only one that is noise-cancelling and Donghyuck wanted him to be there. 

"What do you want?" Mark asked looking at the younger knowing he was looking at him for a while.

"Well, I was wondering if I worked for NCT... 1. how much will be paid and 2. would I be given a job." Mark thought for a second.

"You work in NeoZone. Just know that Ten stayed there for 4 years overall. I think it was last year when he was given a proper job as a nurse. So it might be the same for you. Stay for 3 years and you will get an actual job." 

Mark looked at Donghyuck noticing he was definitely thinking of something at the moment.

"Just saying each year you stay in NeoZone, your pay gets bigger, and you know they pay well. As well as that you can never leave us." Mark reminded the younger who nodded his head.

Maybe staying in NeoZone was what was best for him both job-wise and entertainment-wise. Ten would be an example he would have to look up to. Donghyuck sighed.

"I'm going to get some fresh air," Donghyuck told Mark walking out of the room and walking past Yangyang. He looked odd and very nervous fidgeting with his fingers.

Before he could talk to him though he saw Yangyang dragged somewhere by Hendery and Xiaojun and his frown turned happy instantly.

That was a relief for him as he went to the back entrance of the building. He sat on the doorstep thinking about life.

"Donghyuck you have to come with me!" Baekhyun urgently said startling the younger in the process.

"Baekhyun! How did you get here!" 

Baekhyung thought for a second about explaining but he knew he was running out of time so taking the boy while he could be what he needed to do.

"Sorry Hyuck, just follow me." Baekhyun quickly told pulling the younger with him away from the club. When he made it to a black van he got inside it telling Donghyuck to come too.

"Where are we going?" Before Baekhyun could explain he watched as Donghyuck's body became limp and he fell on his lap.

"CHANYEOL THAT WASN'T WHAT WE SAID WE WANTED YOU TO DO!" Suho shouted at the derpy boy who could only laugh as he moved his hand away from Donghyuck's neck which he neck sliced. 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"WHERE IS FULL SUN?" Doyoung yelled running all over the place like a headless chicken. He knocked on his changing room to find Mark there.

"Where is he?" Doyoung interrogated the Canadian shaking his body vigorously.

"Who?"

"DONGHYUCK!" Taeyong was next to the raging rabbit and put his hand on his shoulder tightly to push him towards Taeil.

"He has to go on stage. Have you seen him?" 

Mark shook his head. He knew the boy went for fresh air but he assumed after that he would have gone on stage.