♦️Chapter 10♦️

Donghyuck went to the kitchen seeing the 4 already sitting waiting for him. 

"Wow, gimbap looks great Hyung!" Donghyuck complimented as he sat down next to Doyoung.

"Well, it should taste just as good as it looks." Doyoung smiled getting some for Donghyuck as he couldn't reach it.

"Have you looked around the place yet?" Taeyong asked Donghyuck as he took a gimbap with his chopsticks before it got eaten by Jaehyun. 

He smirked as he did that watching as Taeyong pouted. Donghyuck shook his head. 

"No Hyung. I still need to look around." Taeyong nodded after getting another gimbap.

"Mark, can you take Hyuck here on a tour?" Jaehyun asked, looking to Taeyong once again taking the gimbap from his chopsticks.

"No. I have the stuff to do." Mark rolled his eyes for them to land on Jaehyun who looked as if Mark didn't say yes. He would die.

"I mean yes. I don't have anything to do." Mark fake smiled bending back to his food and taking a sip of his water.

"Mark sure to show the important ones where everyone normally is in," Doyoung added as Mark nodded keeping that in his mind.

"You done eating?" Mark asked Donghyuck who was still chewing on his gimbap. It was only after he swallowed he nodded his head.

He got up from his seat and went to wash his plate before stopping by Doyoung. 

"Leave the plate, someone else will take care of it." He smiled.

"Thanks for the food Hyung, it was amazing!" Donghyuck said going to bow to the elder before getting stopped and dragged away.

"Hurry up I can't be bothered to be around for you that long," Mark whined getting smiles from his Hyungs.

"Look at you, Mark! Getting along already." Jaehyun teased, winding Mark up. 

"Ugh screw you Hyung," Mark muttered pulling Donghyuck by the arm out of the kitchen.

"Have fun you two!" Doyoung waved as Mark took Donghyuck outside the house to the beginning of the house. The gates.

"So this is the house. Our security runs for miles if you didn't know because all of this is ours." Mark started.

"Basic things you will see here: swimming pool, sauna, gym they are both indoor and outdoor, arcade/game room, garden, practice room, conference room, kitchen, computer room, garage, barn, cinema and library."

Mark paused as they reached a door. There not only was it a red door but there was a passcode to be entered to go into.

"This is a place you're not allowed to go into and I swear, if I see you in there, or hear someone say you went in there." Mark glared at the younger making sure he was listening. 

"You will die. And I mean it." Mark threatened the last bit watching as the blood in Donghyuck's body drained as he looked frightened of him.

"Now that's the tour I can give. Know that every bedroom has a bathroom shared with the person's room next to them."

He motioned to the bathroom that was in Donghyuck's room when he walked in. 

"Unless you are Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno, or Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang. Kun is a special occasion because he has massive OCD problems." 

"Does that mean I share a bathroom with the person next door to me?" Mark rolled his eyes.

"You will be sharing a bathroom with me." Mark looked up and down at the younger judgementally.