♦️Chapter 4♦️

"I can hear it callin' loving the way you wanna talk~" 

Ten sang, his fingers sensually touching the ice-cold metal pole, gaining the attention of the people in the room with his entrancing vocals.

Apart from Mark who just thought of the place as some stupid place his friends decided to force him to. He scrolled on his phone sipping on his glass of strong alcohol, hearing how Jeno and Jaemin dirty talked how hard Renjun was going to be fucked.

That was till a voice made Mark catch his attention.

Looking at the dancer who was singing, he realised it was one he wasn't familiar with.

Tanned skinned, plump lips and ass squeezed tight in those bottom shorts, his face dripping with sweat, making him so fuckable. Mark stopped his thoughts before they drove him insane. 

"What the fuck. Mark!" He screamed to himself but not realising he said it out loud making Jeno and Jaemin look at him with concern. 

"Hey, you okay Mark..." Jaemin asked wiping away the drool he had created by looking at Renjun.

"Bloody hell Jaemin, control yourself! Are you desperate for him?" Jeno said laughing at the boy slapping his hand directly on Jaemin's crotch making the yelp from the sudden touch. 

"Not my fault he is so tempting. Have you seen him!" Jaemin whined Mark rolled his eyes before looking back at the dancer. 

He looked at him closely, questioning why he looked so familiar as his body slid across the metal pole. 

"I just wanna have you here, yeah!" 

Donghyuck saw as he sang that lyric, the person next to Jeno and Jaemin making eye contact. His heart fluttered as he realised who it was internally screaming from the truth. 

It was Mark Lee, sitting in the corner of darkness taking small sips of his drink as he watched Donghyuck. He watched as Mark choked on his drink before looking at Jaemin and Jeno in shock.

Donghyuck malfunctioned after seeing that, so bad that it was to the point after the curtains went down, he had to be tapped on the shoulder to move from his position on the pole.

"Shit sorry Renjun," Donghyuck worried as he rushed off the stage after Renjun told him it was over. 

"Mark was there..." Donghyuck whispered as he held on to his chest making Renjun pat his back. 

"And he was staring at you, like a lot." Renjun laughed knowing Donghyuck would have some confidence from that.

"Obviously he did!" He said flicking his invisible hair ignoring how his heart was beating so loud that he could hear the beat in his ears. 

"Hyuck, your solo is needed to fill in!" Doyoung said interrupting the boy's thoughts as he nodded. 

"Wait why so urgently?" He questioned knowing Jungwoo was supposed to go next. 

Doyoung rolled his eyes annoyed at the question as time was ticking and how pissed he was because of Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo dropped out just now. Lucas took him somewhere saying for you to cover. I don't know why you specifically, but that's not my business."

Donghyuck sighed, he loved the stage so it didn't annoy him, he wanted to rest but was then reminded by his thoughts...

Mark was there.

"Fine, I'll go-"

"Great now go on!" Doyoung said pushing Donghyuck as he smiled widely. 

He was going to see Mark again and that was all he needed to go on. He waved at Renjun before in his black heals, he made his way to the pole, the clacks echoing as the crowd went silent.