♦️Chapter 11♦️

"Why is it already Monday!" Donghyuck yelled to himself. Getting up from his bed and opening his curtains. 

He walked onto the balcony remembering how he shared it too with Mark. It was quite big so it made sense why it was shared. He looked to Mark's side noticing his curtains were closed. 

"I could get used to this." Donghyuck sighed loving the sight of the sunrise. It was only 7 in the morning and the sky was a mix of colours making the clouds pink. 

School starts at 8 so Donghyuck had plenty of time to change. He went into the bathroom lucky Mark wasn't in there yet. 

He brushed his teeth and dressed like he normally does. Then went downstairs into the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast Hyung?" Donghyuck asked noticing Taeil was cooking something. 

"Food." Doyoung grinned to himself making Donghyuck pout.

 "Hyung~" The younger whined throwing a tantrum. Taeil ruffled the younger's hair knowing he stopped pouting.

"How about you try it first. Say ah!" Taeil smiled putting food into the younger's mouth. 

"Taste good?" He asked noticing as Donghyuck has a smile on his mouth. His cheeks were puffed up as he nodded his head cutely. 

"Amazing Hyung!" 

"What's amazing?" Jaemin asked curious about the noise from the kitchen as he came down with Jeno and Renjun behind. 

"Breakfast. Now eat well and enjoy school." And with that Taeil left leaving the food off the stove and turning it off.

"Enjoy school my ass," Renjun complained. 

"When are you going to stop 'hurting' Renjun?" Donghyuck asked his fingers quoting on 'hurting'.

"We never hurt little Injun. We just act like this to not affect our view of students at school. We don't want Renjun getting hurt by the monsters of school." Jaemin laughed a little.

Donghyuck smiled a little seeing Jaemin's laugh. It was the first time seeing the boy not angry at him. His smile soon disappeared though, when he got elbowed by Jeno. 

"Mark's going to school a bit late. He has to change his dressing. Go to school without him I'll drop him off later." Ten said as he walked into the kitchen taking an apple. Everyone nodded before getting up. 

"You okay going to school today? I'm dropping you off." Johnny queried Donghyuck.

"Yeah Hyung! Perfectly fine. Just took time for me to realise the past is not something to dwell on." Donghyuck thought.

"Hyuck you will be riding with us." Renjun grinned. 

"Now that I realise it. It's always you two riding together. I don't know how I never realised." Donghyuck gasped getting chuckles from Chenle. 

"Well done Hyung." Chenle laughed getting into his car. 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

When Donghyuck got to school with Renjun and Chenle, when Donghyuck got to his lockers he was greeted with a giant scream.

"Hyuck! You're back!" Baekhyun yelled hugging the younger. 

"You weren't here on Thursday and Friday and I got worried. Especially after a phenomenal dance like that! Oh, I'm sure people were drooling." The younger giggled at the elder's reaction. 

"Don't worry Hyung! I'm perfectly fine." Baekhyun bent down to the younger's height. 

"If anything you look healthier. You haven't got dark eyes anymore and you look fresher!" Donghyuck blushed a little.