♦️Chapter 15♦️

As soon as Mark opened the door, he saw the darkness of the room and a silhouette in the room.

He pulled on the string, that he noticed was outside when the door was locked gasping at the sight before him.

"Mark! I thought it was out of order." Jeno asked as he walked behind him wondering why he stood there until he saw the sight.

"Holy shit!" Jeno cursed hoping Renjun wasn't there at that moment and luckily, he wasn't.

"Jeno, get Taeyong or Ten. I don't think his breathing is stable." Mark muttered walking out of the room making sure nobody was going to go in.

"But Donghyuck! You can't just leave him in there!" Jeno argued back caring for the younger.

"I don't fucking care, get Ten or Taeyong. Now!" Mark demanded watching as Jeno nodded and scattered away.

When Jeno was out of sight, he closed the door locking it from the inside. He looked at the disastrous state Donghyuck was in.

He was passed out, neck bruised, nose bleeding, clothes which were covered in dried egg and flour and tear stains on his eyes.

Mark paused for a moment wondering if he should touch the boy. Whenever he beat the boy, he would leave him straight after his job.

But this time someone has done it. Wondering if he should take responsibility, Mark internally cursed walking out of the room.

He waited on the outside watching as Baekhyun looked annoyed trying to find Donghyuck.

Baekhyun soon made eye contact with Mark, looking at the room next to him. Could Donghyuck be there?

"Where is Donghyuck?" Baekhyun interrogated holding Mark but his collar. The younger rolled his eyes easily getting off the elder's grip.

"He's in there. I didn't do anything just know that." Mark said knowing Baekhyun would still blame him.

The red-haired opened the door eyes widening at the sight of the boy, struggling to breathe. Mark quickly took this time to leave.

Baekhyun took Donghyuck's blazer throwing it to the side as he quickly analysed the tanned male.

He took a handkerchief from his pocket soaked it in a little bit of water and wiped his face from the dried substances on his face.

As he wiped the younger's face, he noticed the many moles on the boy's face that were slowly being revealed. They were just like theirs.

"I was meant to protect you. Now, look at me. I am hurting you even more aren't I." 

Baekhyun worried hugging the younger knowing, he should keep a closer eye on the younger. He kissed the younger's forehead after knowing his face was a little clear.

Mark has turned the students at the school against Donghyuck. The younger is not safe, and he has to make sure he feels safe. 

"Taeyong is here," Mark mentioned hearing the footsteps of someone approaching the door and leaving the two in the room. 

He was still annoyed with the elder kissing the younger for some reason when it was something very petty. 

"Oh shit, oh shit! Baekhyun, pick him up and come quickly." Taeyong panicked at the sight of Donghyuck. 

Taeyong didn't want to but knew he couldn't carry the younger on his own. Baekhyun watched as the younger was picked up feeling as he shivered from contact.

"Good now let's go." As Baekhyun and Taeyong made their way to the medical centre he could hear the many gasps of students shocked at Baekhyun carrying Donghyuck.