♦️Chapter 13♦️

"Tell me again why I decided to do this?" Mark asked as he sat down on his regular seat.

Nobody was allowed to sit on it but him and if anyone did they wouldn't actually be able to as the chair wouldn't be there in the first place.

"Because it's NCT only, and it's tradition to celebrate the anniversary of opening Neozone." Yuta patted Mark's back.

"Ugh don't want to be in this shitty place though. Smells like drugs and lots of dodgy shit," Mark complained asking Xiaojun, the bartender, for a drink.

"Whatever you say Mr Complainer." Jaehyun joked sitting next to Mark. 

"Taeyong said there will be a special performance for you." Mark looked to Jaehyun. 

"Tsk as if anyone can pull off that song." He sassily rolled his eyes knowing Jaehyun was probably laughing his head off.

"Apparently they will meet your standards, otherwise why would Taeyong ask them to do it?" Johnny teased to sit in the seat between Yuta and Mark.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Mark rolled his eyes. He couldn't care any less because he knew it wasn't as good as the other performances. There will be a dead bunny. 

"Oh yeah, Mark. Taeyong said no killing bunnies okay." Jaehyun joked. Mark bit his finger at that. 

"God damn it, who does he think to stop me from things," Mark shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You're brother bitch!" Taeyong yelled back from the stage making everyone cry in laughter.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark commanded everyone hearing them die down in laughter.

"Sorry, Mark he is right though," Jaehyun smirked, as he ruffled Mark's hair, feeling the younger hate the affection he got.

"To be honest though. I wonder who's going to perform for the song." Johnny interrupted the conversation.

"Can't be Ten or Taeyong. They've done it before and you said it wasn't the right feel." Yuta joined the conversation the curiosity getting the best of him.

"Can't obviously be Doyoung. Or Renjun, Yangyang and Full Sun I think. They aren't that great dancers, right?" Jaehyun asked Johnny who nodded.

"Are you saying Winwin is going to do it?" Yuta laughed knowing even if Winwin was also an amazing dancer, that song wasn't his style.

"It could be Jungwoo though. Doubt it though. He would tell me when he would perform." Lucas added sitting next to Johnny.

"Oh, course he did." Johnny laughed knowing how Lucas is the only one who is not in for surprises apart from Mark.

"We know who it is!" Jeno teased telling Jaehyun and Johnny Ten and Taeyong needed them.

"Of course you do." Mark rolled his eyes after watching the two boys sit next to him.

"He means. We think we know who it is." Jaemin added as he sat in the chair next to Lucas.

"Mark will love the performance again if it is who we think it is." Jaemin teased knowing Mark probably guessed who it was.

"Fuck off!" Mark cursed to his best friends who sat laughing their heads off leaving the elders confused.

"Full Sun~ You look so different!" Yangyang sang as she skipped over to the elder who was all dressed up.

His clothing was different. It was seriously thin but Taeyong said it will get comfier as he danced. He also had a choker which he normally isn't a fan of.