♦️Chapter 27♦️

"We are getting Donghyuck back! Once part of the group stays in the group!" Taeyong announced to the people at the meeting table. Everyone agreed except Mark, who just stayed quiet and listened.

"I recommend we send Dream. Nobody knows their identity still and they are probably the best bet we have." Doyoung put forward. 

Jaehyun as one of the main people of NCT U also agreed. And if Jaehyun agreed, so did Taeyong.

"I guess that is settled then isn't it-" 

"I'm not doing it," Mark announced getting up from his sea Everyone was currently looking at the leader of Dream

"Are you serious? We need to get Donghyuck out of there-" 

"He belongs there just leave him."

Taeyong looked at Mark knowing something was up. His head was hung low and his eyes were dark with bags.

"Donghyuck is in our care not there's. Plus if they killed his parents then surely they would harm him." Kun suggested 

"They won't hurt him. They are probably treating him like a prince. Wait for one more day. If he doesn't come back then go find him" 

A loud slam was followed after Mark said that. It was because he had left the room, slamming the door on his way out.

Mark knew it was a bad idea to get the boy, not knowing where he would be and losing lives wouldn't be worth it.

Everyone at that point had a feeling that he should listen to Mark. What if it wasn't ShinXo? What if Donghyuck was perfectly fine?

"Maybe Mark is right? I know Donghyuck, sometimes he forgets what he was meant to do and drifts off to places." Renjun nervously said. 

"How do you know this?" Taeyong asked Renjun suspicious of how he knew this.

"I know because Donghyuck has just sent a message saying that he is walking around a bit. Baekhyun needed him for something urgent and he wasn't able to tell anyone." Renjun projected his phone onto the screen.

"He is currently staying in his house and was just able to charge his phone. He said he will be there for a while so give him a few hours."

"Okay then, no attacks needed, but keep the plans we have in case we need them for another time, we don't know what ShinXo is planning." Taeyong sighed.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"I'm surprised you stayed. Just so you know NCT is planning a way to get you." Onew said walking into Donghyuck's room.

"Wait I was free to go from the beginning?" Donghyuck asked looking at Onew with shock written on his face.

"Pretty much." Onew shrugged making Donghyuck a little annoyed.

"Well, how do you know NCT is planning on getting me?" Donghyuck asked, curious if there is a spy in NCT.

"Junhi is our spy on the inside. Name I bet you don't know who they are, but you will find out if you keep your ears and eyes open." Onew smiled.

"I'll be leaving after heaving my breakfast." Donghyuck sighed not liking where he was at this current moment already missing NCT, his new home.

Onew respected the boy's wishes letting him leave to go back to the place he stayed at but this could only happen if he knows how to get there.

"Donghyuck, follow me," Onew said his hand signalling to follow too. Donghyuck did nothing but follow him. He said he wasn't a threat so this wouldn't be a problem.