♦️Chapter 20!♦️

So games night ended and days school are back again. Just because it was the holiday and things happened with him and Mark, Donghyuck still had to go to school.

And well life sucks being Mark's servant. Or like the others say, 'partner'. He knew the only reason they said that was not to seem against the will. But that was a lie as it is technically against the will anyway. 

Walking into his classroom he saw the same seating plan as always, people sitting with heads in their textbooks but a smart ass like him didn't need revising. 

As he sat in his seat which was by the window, he waited for Renjun to sit next to him. As he waited he saw someone take his place. Looking at the person his eyes widened. 

"Mark! What the fuck are you doing here?" Donghyuck shrieked almost falling off his chair.

"I moved seats with Renjun," Mark said indicating that the boy was in between Jeno and Jaemin.

"See the three are now dating. For people to not annoy me, wondering why I have gone 'soft' for you, I said you didn't want to be hurt anymore and you are now my servant."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Of course, Mark would do that. Sighing and putting their head against his desk the two boys waited for their teacher to arrive.

"Mark, I don't really want this, Jeno gave it, would you like it?" Renjun asked giving a bottle of watermelon juice.

"Sure?" Mark rolled his eyes quickly downing the bottle. There was a weird taste to it but he shrugged it off. 

Just as he was about to throw the bottle into the bin his head thought something weird as he threw it.

'Haechan, this is for you.' Mark internally vomited, questioning why he thought that watching as the bottle missed the bin completely. 

Mark instantly felt the eyes on him from how he missed. Suddenly, Mark watched as some people scrambled on their feet to pick up the empty bottle and put it in the bin for him.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

When Renjun got back to his seat in between Jeno and Jaemin he saw the two boys looking at him worried.

Not only that, but they were also clearly a little annoyed. And when the two are annoyed it meant he did something wrong

"What did you do with the drink?" Jaemin asked Renjun with slight devastation in his voice.

Renjun's eyes widened, he didn't want to lie but if he lied then when Jeno and Jaemin find out the truth he didn't want to die.

"I didn't want it, so I gave it to Mark. He likes watermelon juice." The two Js looked at each other before laughing and looking at Mark who looked back at them.

"Injun." Jeno chuckled, putting his hand on the smaller boy's leg and squeezing it a little to indicate his feelings at the moment. 

Jaemin followed putting his hand on the other leg massaging it a little. That only means one this and Renjun wasn't looking forward to it.

"That had some interesting stuff in it from before. Now you are screwed." Jeno looked at the smaller with a little bit of worry despite the anger in his voice.

"See you in the room." Jeno teased, clutching the tight even harder making Renjun squeal but only Jeno and Jaemin could hear that.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

As time progressed, thoughts flooded Mark's head as he questioned why he would start feeling odd. It was the same odd and that's unspeakable night.

Looking at Donghyuck he put his hand on his thigh and slowly started t caress it. Donghyuck looked at Mark confused about what he was doing.