♣Chapter 49!♣

"Are you going to finally perform Mr Lee Haechan?" Renjun asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course. Too bad this is your retirement." Donghyuck whined hugging Renjun. It was his last time on stage.

"Well, when you have two protective boyfriends who only want this to themselves what can I say?" Renjun laughed as he twirled around sassily.

Donghyuck was lucky to have his phone out and recorded the twirl. A smirk was plastered on his face as he sent it to Jaemin.

It only took a while until the elder realised the smirk on the boy's face.

"What did you do?" Renjun growled knowing Donghyuck did something shitty.

"You'll thank me later~" Donghyuck showed Renjun before running off scarred to be beaten by the elder.

"LEE DONGHYUCK GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

He ran and ran until he was met with a muscular chest. They quickly wrapped their hands around the person's waist so he couldn't move.

"Where are you going in such a rush?"

It was Mark.

"HIDE ME! RENJUN IS GOING TO KILL ME!" Donghyuck screeched and quickly hid behind Mark.

"Mark! Have you seen your special someone anywhere?" Renjun gritted his teeth. His face was red and he was tired from trying to chase the younger.

"Yeah, he is right behind me!" Mark smiled pulling the younger from behind him and resting his chin on his head. The younger gulped as the Chinese stared into his soul.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LEE DONGHYUCK-"

"No, you're not. You're going with us!" A voice interrupted. Next thing Renjun knew he was tossed over someone's shoulder and forcibly taken to somewhere else.

"Thank you Jaemin! You and Jeno are lifesavers!" Donghyuck squealed tightly hugging the younger who needed to chase after the two before they could do anything.

"No problem, thanks for the video though, you should send more of those in future~" Jaemin smiled brightly before rushing off.

"Unlike him though! Why would you rat me out to Renjun!" Donghyuck yelled at Mark feeling really betrayed. He ran into the elder's chest and started lightly punching at it.

"It was funny! Your expressions are actually so cute! Plus it is Renjun we are talking about." Mark laughed ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

"Whatever! I hate you!" Donghyuck pouted walking away from the elder who quickly held on to his wrist.

"You don't mean that do you?" Mark asked, somehow able to make his eyes tear up.

"I-I no of course not!" Donghyuck worried, hugging Mark to make him better.

"Good because I am waiting for you to finish your performance!" Mark quickly changed his mood. The younger gulped at this before rushing away leaving the elder to laugh his head off at the younger's actions.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

"Donghyuck~ can you tell your fucking boyfriend to leave! It's time to lock up the place!" Ten groaned, annoyed that Mark wasn't bothered to move a muscle and stayed still for a long time. Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll kick him out-"

Before Johnny could finish his sentence, Ten quickly dragged him by the ear somewhere else.

"Sorry Donghyuck I was looking for this boy all over the place, just make sure to kick Mark out and everything will be okay!" Ten smiled widely, dragging Johnny somewhere with him.