♣Chapter 47♣

What felt like he should be moving on with, felt like pain. His father and mother were dead. And Haechan? His first ever love, the person he could share emotions with just had to lose all his memories to not remember the pain of betrayal.

His heart ached more than any part of his body. Donghyuck, the person he loved, probably had no idea he existed.

As Donghyuck wanted, Mark took the boy to some people he knew would treat him shit and reminded them to still send them to his school. He wanted to keep an eye on him still and make sure he was still well.

Of course, he should be grieving. But when life throughs stones on you from childhood and onwards. You learn to ignore the pain.

He got home and opened the door with his keys to see Taeyong sitting on the couch in his house.

"MARK! WHAT HAPPENED?" Taeyong asked rushing over to the younger. Their parents just passed away ages ago and there he was covered in blood.

"What do you want?" Mark asked, not in the mood to see his brother which he had no attachment to like most brothers would. Well that was what he assumed.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING THAT'S WHAT!" Taeyong panicked rushing to get his medical kit. He shoved the younger onto the sofa he was just sitting on, ripping the shirt off him and treating the two wounds.

"You still have the fucking bullets in here! Are you fucking crazy!" Taeyong yelled pulling out two bullets. One that was by his hip and the other that lodged his collar bone.

"Don't even think about going to school. We won't sell the house. You can come here whenever you want but I need to keep track of you as your legal guardian until you grow older." Taeyong said noticing as Mark was not happy with that.

"Whatever, I'll go pack my bags then." Mark sighed, starting to get out of the sofa he was shoved onto. 

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! Stay here and rest. I'll get you your laptop if you want to do stuff, but don't you dare move." Taeyong yelled rushing to get his phone that was ringing loudly somewhere. It was probably Jaehyun.

Mark rolled his eyes. When Taeyong came back with his laptop, he only then felt a clump in his pocket. Shoving his hand in, he found out that it was a USB.

He didn't know when it got in his pocket but could only think about how Dinghyuck did tug on his trousers when they hugged and kissed each other.

"Sneaky bastard." Mark thought before plugging the USB in.

Over 100 pictures and an MP3 file were stored on it. His eyes widened at the sight. And what would have been so important for Donghyuck to give him that?

Opening the files he found out most of them were pictures. Pictures of him smiling with none other than Donghyuck.

Feeling tears well in his eyes, he quickly pushed them down knowing the emotions were weak.

Clicking on the MP3 file, he plugged his headphones in case Taeyong was still there. His mouth dropped from the voices.

"What do you need to talk about?"

"It seems like our sons have been getting along very well without our knowledge." 

"We didn't know you had a son,"

"We know. Nobody was supposed to know him. He is so much of a softy to be known."

"What do you suppose to happen?"