♣Chapter 48♣

"I saved you from the hard training your parents could have put you through. I made sure you weren't part of this mafia mess and put you through hell as you wanted. Now, look what I have done!" Mark yelled, watching as Donghyuck had a mental breakdown. 

"M-Mark... it's not your fault." Donghyuck spluttered between coughs and sniffles. 

It was all because of him that Mark had done those things for him. The reason why he was tortured was because of himself. If anything it wasn't NCT's fault, or ShinXo's or Mark's. 

It was him. 

And it always was and will be him. 

"STOP BLAMING IT ON YOU! IT'S MY FAULT! It is my fault! If I knew this would happen, I shouldn't have gotten rid of your memories. I shouldn't have made you go through hell as it drew attention to you and your back in the mafia world." Mark punched the wall constantly, splitting his knuckled as his blood smeared on them.

Donghyuck stopped Mark from punching the wall beside him by hugging him from the back. 

The Canadian relaxed in this turning around to face Donghyuck.

Donghyuck put his hands around the elder's neck. He thought to himself if the pain was worth all of this moment. Was what Mark did to him worth what the future held?

The lion looked into the boba pearl eyes before him, getting lost deep in them. It made him question how someone could be as perfect looking as Donghyuck. He was like a princess. 

Button nose, sunkissed skin, chubby cheeks and fluffy, soft hair that he could play in all day. Mark was obsessed with it all and there he was in front of him looking at him with the most innocent of eyes.

"C-Can I kiss you..." Mark consented, nervous to be turned down by Donghyuck after all the moment wasn't the bet but the way the younger looked at him made him want to kiss his lips.

The younger's eyes lit up from the request. It was a definite first to see the so-called stone-faced and emotionless Mark Lee act all caring and concerned for him.

His heart fluttered at the thought. Hyeyeon and Mina better be jealous. Donghyuck laughed to himself before pecking Mark's lips who only laughed at the ticklish feeling.

They kissed again. 

Delicate and sweet, both too scared to let all their feelings out in one kiss. They had time and it was obvious both wanted to take things slower than they did in the past.

"I missed this, I missed you," Donghyuck whispered, as he pulled away from Mark to get some air. This made Mark smile from the comment, burying his head into Donghyuck's collarbone.

"I missed both too."

Both boys blushed at their comments, chuckling at the sight of each other flustered.

"Best to take things slow... if that is okay?" Mark asked holding Donghyuck's hand asking for a restart of their relationship. To his luck, the younger agreed but pointed at Mark's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about the stab but please go and check it up. Ask Winwin because Ten and Taeyong would be tired. If Hyung asks why say it was me. I don't want you to get in trouble." 

Donghyuck's eyes became teary, worried if he hurt the elder even if he wasn't bleeding that much as he easily stopped the bleeding. 

"Only for you. Now stop crying, I better get going if you're so worried." Mark pecked the younger's lips once again before leaving him in his dressing room.

As soon as Mark closed the door and walked away he heard a scream come straight from the room he just came out of. He worriedly rushed back to the room, opening the door slightly.