♣Chapter 42♣

"So this is the plan?" Key asked, Onew. It has been two weeks since Donghyuck went on the mission which everyone regretted sending him on.

"With Junhui betraying us the plan has been double-checked so we find out where the boy is, get him out and blow the place up into smithereens." Minho butted in, showing the many documents. 

"Do you think they are treating him at least a little bit well?" Taemin asked sitting next to Onew who was extremely stressed.

"I don't know but I know that if there is a single scratch on him, I will be the one to stab Taeyong." Onew aggressively said before leaving the room.

"I guess the mission starts today!" Taemin finalised. He got up from his seat looking at the two elders who looked like they didn't care that much about the mission.

"Something tells me Haechan is doing just fine." Key sighed, knowing Taemin was annoyed at how he looked so relaxed.

"The only reason why I think this is because 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

"Haechannie~" 

The younger boy woke up not expecting to hear the psychotic voice of Mark Lee there to torment him once again.

"What the fuck do you want?" He spat back with venom in his voice.

"Haechannie! That's not how you treat your Hyung! Anyway, I'm here to tell you it's nice to know that your uncle is going to come after you. It would be a shame if it messed up." Mark smirked showing a picture to Donghyuck.

It was the details of what ShinXo's plans were to get Donghyuck out. He gasped at the sight not expecting them to actually help him get out of the hell hole.

"I'm going to be nice. Either I kill all of ShinXo's members coming to rescue you, blow up the headquarters because you lead me to them, or you stay with it and I tell them the news. Your choice." Mark suggested watching as Donghyuck tensed up. 

"Leave them out of this... It is only me and you..." Donghyuck groaned in pain. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. He could feel one of his bones being broken and the cut in his abdomen wasn't helping at all.

"Technically it isn't me and you, if your fucking Mafia is in the way now is it?" Mark asked squegging Donghyuck's cheeks. He took his knife out of his pocket and pointed it at the younger. 

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore, just join us and all this will stop. NCT is waiting for you, you didn't have to go through all this pain you know." Mark stated. He could tell Donghyuck knew that if he just gave up everything would be okay but nobody in NCT would have understood what he went through.

It pissed Donghyuck off that no one knew he was there apart from Renjun who he thought would be his friend in this case but it was clear he wasn't, Jeno, Jaemin and Mark. 

The rest of NCT didn't know he was with the 4 which made him annoyed how it wasn't even NCT vs ShinXo, it was Mark and his friends vs Donghyuck.

"An alliance..." Donghyuck whimpered not having much energy to talk with. Mark laughed at the words. 

"An alliance! Who are you? My parents?" Mark shot back. Donghyuck could tell the topic was sensitive. 

"I-I'm being... serious," Donghyuck whispered before coughing violently from the dust. Mark thought for a moment before pulling his phone out. He called someone confusing Donghyuck as he talked in English to the person on the line.

"He is ready." Mark ended the call quickly before looking at Donghyuck and kissing his forehead.

"You made a good decision Hyuck." Mark smiled before kissing the younger's cheek and lips passionately. He did hate hurting Donghyuck but it was the only way of getting him to negotiate.