♦️Chapter 8♦️

"What the fuck is happening here?" 

Someone slammed open the door making everyone shudder. 

"We were just having a meeting Mark..." Jeno confronted the person coming in, and the majority of the people got up from their seats until Mark sat on his chair, coincidental it to be the chair that was at the top of the table. 

It was then that Donghyuck felt his heart drop. He was going to be living with Mark? 

The person the people said to stay away from? Heck, and here he was hiding away from him.

"So? What were you talking about?" Mark asked looking to Renjun who was looking at his feet. 

"Got anything to say Renjun?" Renjun looked up from looking at Donghyuck who was by his feet.

"I-I uh. Ask Taeyong Hyung. He can tell you..." Renjun nervously said tucking his chair more in and taking Donghyuck's head so his neck rested on the edge of his chair and he could sit a bit more comfortable.

"Pass me the GHB," Renjun whispered to Ten in Chinese so Mark and Donghyuck couldn't understand.  

The elder nodded taking the injection from his bag and passing it to Jaemin who looked at Ten weirdly. 

Renjun in annoyance squeezed the younger's thigh creating him to jolt at the random action and earn a giggle from Jeno. 

Normally it would be Renjun getting his thighs squeezed by the two but this time it with the elder to the younger. 

Donghyuck could feel Jaemin's sudden movement, wondering what Renjun did to the younger. 

He then felt the same pick to his neck he got when he passed out and ended up there. 

Renjun drugged him again. Renjun felt Donghyuck's body become numb holding his body, signalling for Taeyong to talk.

"Donghyuck's parents have been killed. We think it's ShinXo behind it. So Donghyuck is living with us from now on." Taeyong started. 

"Mark he will be staying in the room next to yours-"

"You expect me to stay with that!" Mark snapped. 

"Mark he isn't even that bad. What did he ever do?" Doyoung argued back. Mark glared at the others. 

"That I can't tell..." Mark rolled his eyes. 

"It's settled then. Donghyuck will be staying with us." Ten finalised looking at everyone at the table nod. 

"Oh yeah, Mark. You're having the day off. Your arm looks too shit for school." Yuta added getting a nod from the elders. 

"Yeah, whatever." Mark rolled his eyes his arm currently in a cast and bandage in need of change as it was already covered in blood.

"Taeyong, redo my dressing, it's seeping through again," Mark complained going to his room, Taeyong following, dismissing the meeting.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"Mark~" Chenle sang to the elder, bringing Jisung with him. 

"How about we play a game?" Jeno smirked hearing Chenle say that. Mark rolled his eyes at the younger. 

"I'm joining and so are these two," Jeno added, bringing Jaemin and Renjun. 

"Hm... a classic truth or dare would do," Jaemin suggested bringing Renjun and Jeno into Mark's room. 

"Yah! 1. I didn't agree with this, 2. WHY MY ROOM!" Mark yelled as the 5 boys went into his room.