♦️Chapter 12♦️

"I-I can explain... Mark helped me... from some assholes. I don't know why but he just started to bleed." Donghyuck worried.

"First, don't worry Hyuck he will live. Secondly, go clean yourself up then come back to me okay." 

Ten lightly smiled patting Donghyuck's head knowing they comfort him a little. Donghyuck nodded, his breathing still a little shaky. 

He went into the bathroom to change his shirt and wash himself a bit to make sure his next shirt wasn't sticky.

As he washed his face he looked at himself in the mirror wondering how he ended up going to the school in the first place. He took a deep breath before going outside the bathroom. 

He went back to the medical centre, his hair still a bit wet, but he could dry that later. He knocked on the door for it to be opened by Johnny. 

"Clean?" Johnny asked the sunshine boy who nodded with a small smile making him smile at that. 

"Good! Ten will be here in a bit, he's just sewing up Mark's wound." Donghyuck nodded sitting on the chair next to Johnny. 

"Do you know what happened to Mark? When I woke up he was like that and people said today it was my fault. Did this have anything to do with my parents' deaths?" Johnny pitifully looked at Donghyuck. 

"Don't worry too much. Just know it isn't your fault." Donghyuck saw as Ten came out of the curtain. He took off his gloves which had some blood on them and washed his hands.

"I've sewn up and dressed his wound. He just needs rest. Hyuck you have him for the rest of your lessons right?" Donghyuck nodded already knowing what Ten was saying. 

"Don't worry Hyung. I'll lend him my notes." Donghyuck said before getting up and starting to leave the room.

"Wait!" The boy stopped before leaving the room. Ten quickly ran somewhere then came back a little out of breath. A towel was in his hands which he gave to the younger. 

"Don't you want to dry your hair before your next lesson? You have 10 minutes till it starts. You might get sick if you don't." Donghyuck smiled, loving the kindness Ten gave to him. 

"Sure Hyung... do you think  you can do it for me though?" Nervously fiddling with his fingers he waited for a response. 

"I'll do it." Johnny grinned getting the towel from Ten and putting it on top of Donghyuck's head. 

"Thanks, Hyungs." He said before feeling Johnny dry his hair, the towel rubbing against his head.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck went to his lessons as always, going back to the medical centre at the end to make sure Mark was alright. 

When he went in though, nobody was there, meaning Mark had already left for home.

"Donghyuck Hyung! Why are you waiting by the medical centre?" Shotaro asked Sungchan trailing after.

"Ah, Shotaro, Sungchan. I was going to see if Mark was there. He wasn't so." Donghyuck shrugged. 

"Do you want to come with us then?" Sungchan offered as they went to the car park.

"We are all going to the same place." Donghyuck shrugged following the two into the black car that arrived for the two.

"Ah, Hyuckie! Joining us?" Jungwoo asked Lucas next to him squealing at the front. 

"Don't tell me you guys are driving!" Donghyuck laughed.