♣Chapter 44♣

"FUCK YOU!" The boy yelled slamming the door on his way out and sprinting as quickly as possible to escape his parents. He argued again with his father who told him to start doing training again straight after he unpacked his stuff.

He hated the pressure his parents put on him to be the best; it was the final fuse to let the boy run out of the house. He ran and ran till his legs couldn't move anymore.

It was only when his legs collapsed in a forest that he stopped running and fell on the floor holding his knee that he had grazed.

"You look dead..." A voice said frightening the boy. Frantically looking around, he searched for the voice, unable to find the owner of the voice.

"Look up, I'm on the branch just above your head." The boy looked up to see another boy. Wavy-haired and beautiful. He was a masterpiece.

"The name's Lee Donghyuck." He said jumping from the branch and putting his hand out for the other to use to get up from.

"My name's Mark. I mean Minhyuck... I just came here from Canada. Sorry if my Korean isn't that good." The brown-haired said, using the hand in front of him to get himself up.

"I'm a 99 liner. What about you?" The taller asked assuming that the other was younger than him as their height difference was quite obvious.

"00 Liner... you seem more comfortable with Mark so I will call you that." Donghyuck shyly said, looking away from the elder not expecting the person he just comfortably spoke with to be elder.

"Aigo you're so cute!" Mark laughed, pinching the younger's cheeks.

"So... why were you running? You can talk to me since we probably won't ever see each other again." Donghyuck smiled hoping it would at least make the elder somewhat happier.

"I wouldn't say that so quickly but... My parents were being assholes. I hate them. They told me to do some training straight after I arrived. I'm still tired from jetlag." Mark complained, punching the floor as he did so.

"I guess that's something we both have in common! I stay here whenever my parents are annoying. If you ever want to come here, be my guest."

"Okay! Thanks, Hyuck." Mark smiled, feeling as his heartbeat started to become unstable so easily from the small words.

The younger felt his cheeks heat up from those words, not expecting his heartbeat to race and an unusual feeling to happen in his stomach.

"My parents are probably the same though. They want me to become the owner of their ma- company. I really hate it you know. All the training just to become the best." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Wow, that's exactly the same for me! What company is it? I hope I heard of it!" Mark chuckled knowing Donghyuck will find out soon.

"Mine is NCT." Mark smiled watching as Donghyuck's face tried to hold something back.

"Oh... am I allowed to even talk to you?" Donghyuck worried about not wanting to be bashed by his parents for hanging out with the enemy.

"Don't worry just keep this place a secret place." Mark groaned knowing that he will keep his meetings with Donghyuck a secret.

"Well, I better get going! Hope to see you again Hyung!" The younger grinned widely. It was one of the most healing sights Mark had ever seen in his whole life. 

"I hope to see you again as well," Mark waved watching as the younger's back became smaller and smaller as he went further into the forest, in the opposite direction he came in.