♦️Chapter 2♦️

When Renjun finally ran away from Jaemin and Jeno who probably were looking for him and absolutely mad at him, he went to Donghyuck's locker to see the boy passed out. 

He was too late. 

Mark had already got to him.

He felt nothing but guilt for the boy. He said he would be there for him and make sure Mark wouldn't hurt him, but there he was half dead on the floor.

"You got to be shitting yourself, Mark." Renjun cursed picking up Donghyuck's limp body and carried it to the infirmary knowing well the nurse was going to be in shock at the sight.

"Renjun what are you doing here? Shit! Is that Donghyuck!" Nurse Lee screamed at the sight of the boy with slight bruising on his neck and face, plus a bleeding nose.

"What happened!" Ten asked, rushing to tend to Donghyuck, treating his nosebleed before anything else knowing Mark couldn't have done anything vital.

"Who else." Renjun groaned pinching his nose bridge in disappointment knowing Mark has definitely become more violent than he should be.

"God Mark! That crazy bastard. He's really going the extra mile," Ten whined as he whipped the blood that dripped from Donghyuck's nose.

"He annoys him, he has a crush on him as well and thinks Donghyuck likes the punching like its fan service, otherwise Donghyuck would have fought back easily," Renjun complained.

He knew if he told Mark what he was doing was wrong, he would get in trouble and he knew Donghyuck could fight. He has a fisty personality and know hand to hand combat.

"Luckily, he is easy to clean up. The strange thing is that there isn't any actual damage. Any made and we might have needed to bring Taeyong here to help..." Ten chuckled realising he overreacted about all his worries.

Renjun cocked his eyebrow suspicious of what Ten meant by that. Donghyuck's nose was bleeding, his throat was bright purple and his bones looked like they broke from the impact made of Mark's punches.

"What I mean is, there is no actual damage apart from the punches made by someone else, they look days old, so does the bruise on his neck and the nosebleed was most likely made from the fixing of his nose..."

Ten looked at the boy with sympathy, he didn't know where the abuse came from but wherever it is from it looks like it gives lots of pain even if there was no vital damage.

It kills him more and more each day when he comes to school with bruises covered up with make-up and pretending as if nothing happened. He sometimes wonder where they come from but Mark says not to question. He must be linked to them.

"Well, good thing it was easy to patch him up. He needs to rest that's all," Ten reassured noticing the sad frown on Renjun's face, giving a hug to the younger to calm his feelings down.

"I don't know why Mark hates Donghyuck so much, especially since he did nothing wrong," Renjun said crouching to Donghyuck's unconscious body lying on the bed.

"It's not your fault. Whatever happens to Donghyuck we can only watch from afar. He said not to interfere so that's what we are going to do," Ten reminded, having a feeling that whatever Mark was doing better has a reason because it looks like Donghyuck is slowly getting hurt by the second.

Well, that's what they all thought.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck opened his eyes, his body stiff from the pain he just went through after all it seemed like 5 minutes ago but actually was 2 hours ago when he passed out, thanks to Mark.