♣Chapter 36♣

"Your 127th mission starts today Haechan! Well done! We've been told that Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior is meeting in NeoZone with another Mafia group known as SNSD, they are one of the oldest and are girls only." Minho lectured Donhyuck.

"They also have two mafias teaming with them, Red Velvet and æspa. It used to be three but due to funding problems the mafia f(x) had to split." Key added giving some context to how powerful the mafia was and why they were a great ally for them.

"You have to stop them from combining or we will be screwed if NCT decides to attack us." Key glared at Donghyuck to make sure he understood how big of a deal it was.

"I thought SNSD worked with us, so they wouldn't dare to break our alliance, right?" Donghyuck asked remembering they are also what help give their Mafia power.

"That's why we want to make sure it is not true and if it is, you must tell us so we can plan an attack on them as soon as we can, but we don't want to go against the treaty that we made." Minho reminded Donghyuyck so he can't just go in there and kill anyone he likes.

"Kris has already picked out some clothing for you and Tao said he would do your makeup to make you have a good disguise," Taemin mentioned when he entered the room where the boys were talking. 

Donghyuck bowed at the elders before leaving. It made him sad that Renjun wasn't currently with him and he was instead off somewhere on Jeju Island with his boyfriends, well he wasn't supposed to tell anyone the last part. 

He was also told, that after a month there the three would go to Scandinavia due to Renjun's love for Moomin.

Donghyuck could say he was jealous but what mattered to him in the current moment was that he was meant to get ready to stop an alliance between two mafias, and if he is unable to do so, he would be dead.

"Go knock 'em dead Hyuckie!" Baekhyun joked ruffling Donghyuck's head playfully.

"It's Haechan now, and I need to get ready right now. Tao and Kris will be taking care of that which is why I have to get there as quick as possible and not make them any angrier for being late!" 

Baekhyun laughed at the information.

"Stop being so stressed Hyuck, everything is going to be just fine, you will do the mission and come back safe and sound. Just make sure that there isn't a meeting and you're done, we don't even know if it is true. Knowing SNSD they are extremely loyal to us, so it wouldn't be a problem." 

Donghyuck relaxed a little from the comforting words from Baekhyun. He nodded before leaving Baekhyun to go into Kris and Tao's room, forgetting about the fact that the place would be filled with NCT members.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Recollections of the place from every step he took, Haechan noticed the place never changed and that was what bothered him.

He knew the place from the back of his hand so he has to remember the places he is allowed in and not, especially since most are for dancers.

The stage was currently blank and nobody was performing, he knew as the dance floor was currently in use and the performances were to be later in the night.

What mattered more though was that he was meant to not get busted and to find Leeteuk but before that, he might as well have a little fun.

He walked to the bar noticing Jisung and Chenle were the bartenders there. That was something that changed at least but a sight you wouldn't expect.

"One margarita please," Haechan said in a fake voice to Chenle who looked at Haechan oddly.

"Do I know you?" Chenle asked as he shook the elder's drink, extremely curious about the elder.