♣Chapter 30♣

With Renjun gone, and he knew no one would be able to stop him, Donghyuck walked to the dungeon cell he found out that Minhyung, the supposed leader of NCT, would be in. 

His main goal was to find out if he was the actual leader and if he possibly knew him in the memories he couldn't get back. Maybe the leader will help him to remember more.

He was lucky the cell just happened to be right in front of his office so that he could keep an eye on it at all times if things get too suspicious in the area.

"You may enter." The other side replied when Donghyuck knocked on the metal door to alert the leader on the other side of his presence. 

 As soon as he walked in, pushing the solid metal door, he was met with the wide-spaced area with a chair right in front of him,  an uncomfortable-looking bed and the person he wanted to talk to sitting on it.

"So you're the one who wants to talk to me." The person chuckled, his voice already sounding familiar to Donghyuck. One thing Donghyuck did know though was that he looked hot as fuck.

"I came to ask some questions about your mafia." He started grabbing a chair and sitting on it, looking at the raven-haired boy who looked at him with weird intentions.

"Firstly I would like to say you look way more beautiful than I last saw you. What was it, a Year? 2 Years? Your hair looked different, used to be black, and now it's got some purple streaks in it. Oh yeah, do you still do pole dancing?" The other asked questions making Donghyuck's eyes widen.

"How did you know I did pole d-dancing? Did I-I know you?" Donghyuck stuttered shocked at the information that bombarded his brain.

Minhyung smirked approaching the tanned boy who wasn't moving and still sitting on the chair. Cornering him in the seat he was sitting in, he pulled their faces close together so their lips were almost touching.

The raven-haired flirt was only millimetres from him and his heart was doing flips. He knew the other was defiantly hot, but the closeness he was to him at that moment was indeed something.

"Maybe... this will jog your memory," Minhyung smirked closing the gaps between the two's faces, smashing his lips onto the younger plump ones.

It was addictive, he missed it so much and it seemed that the younger felt the same too. But it wasn't Donghyuck that was thinking. 

It was his body and he was able to remember the moment when their lips smashed into each other.

Mark quickly slipped his tongue into the tanned beauty's cavern missing the feeling as their tongues fought against each other.

But their long and passionate kiss didn't last for long as Donghyuck quickly pushed away, pushing Minhyung in the process. His head stang a little as he remembered a small fragment of his memories.

"If you look to your left, that's Mars; over there is Jupiter."

"The constellation here is called Ursa Minor or known as Little Bear. Fun fact, your moles on your cheek connected, make this shape."

"Are you calling me a Little Bear though?"

"Don't see why not."