♣Chapter 45♣

The hits became frequent. Mark would enter the house without a smile but his father would somehow still read his body language knowing he was happy about something. 

This would lead the boy to be shoved into training straight after school to do intense training, nonstop. 

When he finished his training for dinner, he would go straight to 'bed' escaping the place to see Donghyuck. 

The two boys found themselves meeting each other in the depths of the forest regularly, sleeping in each other's arms till sunrise when they would split up and go back home in their separate ways. And school. That was another story.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

"OH MY GOSH, THERE THEY ARE!" A girl screened as the four boys walked down the corridor.

People bowed as they walked past ever so elegantly. It was as if the three boys they knew all changed after the presence of Mark Lee. The leader of the newly made F4. 

When they walked down the corridor the youngest Jisung split to find Chenle as the other three went to the classroom Mark made just for them.

"Why doesn't Chenle stay with us?" Jeno asked, watching as the youngest walked out of the room.

"Chenle doesn't like the fame. He already is known as one of the richest in China so he doesn't want to have a big reputation you know."  Mark explained, shocking the two that Mark had intel on everyone in school.

"Anyway, I'm going to find someone," Mark said getting up from his seat but dropping his stuff off there before leaving the two boys alone in one room.

"Hyung!" Donghyuck yelled at the elder when he became in sight. Mark smiled widely watching as the sunshine boy ran up to him.

"Hey Hyuckie~" Mark cooed. He was lucky nobody watched their little scene since they were in the old and abandoned part of the school people normally don't go to. 

"I saw some people walking up here but don't worry too much." Donghyuck smiled hugging the elder.

"Sorry, but it is worth not having people see us smile you know." Mark chuckled kissing the younger's forehead, watching as his face became red from the action.

"Hyung~ What happens if we just tell them though?" Donghyuck asked only regretting that when the realisation hit of him having to tell his parents the news.

"Actually never mind... I'll just remember these moments." The boy hugged the elder giving some sort of warmth into that hug. 

School finished and Mark had to go visit NCT's headquarters. His parents just finished their long trip and he was told by his father that it was finally time for him to become part of the missions. 

On the way there he dressed in his black suit and tried his best to compose himself so he wouldn't be easily read. 

"Welcome to the headquarters of NCT son." Mark's father welcomed him as he came out of the car looking at the tall buildings in front of him.

"Different departments vary from 127, U, WayV and Dream, but Dream is the newest one and you're going to lead it." He said leading his son into the building.

"U is the mission centre, it chooses which people should be involved in the mission. 127 is the department that focuses on South Korea and Japan. WayV focuses on China and other small ties with other countries." Mark acknowledged the departments, nodding his head in understanding.