♦️Chapter 19♦️

Donghyuck woke up feeling warmth next to him. He opened his eyes to see what it was realising he was hugging someone.

Not just someone, Mark. He was shirtless and his body pressed against his. They were close, too close for comfort, but Donghyuck loved it.

"Man, he looks like an angel. Too bad he is a devil in real life." Donghyuck whispered to himself.

He took a moment to stare at his sharp jawline, red lips and slightly tanned skin.

His cheeks were flushed red, and he couldn't stop staring at those beautiful eyes even if they were closed.

Just as he finished staring at the eyes, he didn't notice they opened and were staring at him judgementally.

"Stop staring." Mark groaned in a deep and raspy voice. Donghyuck's face burned red. Holy crap that was hot as fuck!

"I-I..." He stuttered, becoming a blushing mess as Mark sat up exposing his distinct muscular torso.

"My mistake for punching you yesterday." Mark shrugged as he got up and rummaged his cupboard for some clothes.

"What happened yesterday I blame on Norenmin as well, but I'll take responsibility." Mark looked at the confused boy, sighing at his dumbness.

"You're in my room, we fucked in your room yesterday because Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun spiked my drink," Mark said to Donghyuck.

"I k-know that." Donghyuck cursed a little annoyed he did it with Mark, but the feeling was good, that's why he wanted to carry on.

"I cleaned up already for you, so don't worry too much," Mark reassured before changing in front of the younger.

"YAH! DO YOU MIND NOT CHANGING IN FRONT OF ME!" Donghyuck squealed turning around in the bedsheets.

"Wow, you're actually so childish. Be grateful, not only have you seen me topless, but you have kissed me and on top of that have been fucked by me. Other girls would die to do so."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Mark was being an actual ass, but he was always like that.

"For someone who 'had' a crush on me, you are pretty lucky. Nobody would ever get this close." Mark praised.

"And you were actually pretty good." Donghyuck's eyes widened as Mark complimented him.

"Well? You going to get out of bed or what?" Donghyuck sighed slowly getting out of the bed, instantly collapsing on the floor.

"Shit. Must have fucked me good then." Donghyuck smirked at Mark who only rolled his eyes.

"This is only a one-time thing," Mark warned reminding the younger of the previous night.

"I know. Say that to yourself horny bastard." Mark's eyes widened at the way the younger replied to him.

"Now help me up." Donghyuck chuckled as he saw the elder make his way towards him and love down at him.

"You owe me." Mark glared. Donghyuck cocked his eyebrow, he was also mostly shocked he was able to talk to his normal self with Mark.

"No, I don't, you had... you know what with me. If anything, you owe me and you even said you would take responsibility." Mark glared at the younger.

Sighing he walked over to the younger, picking him up, carrying him to his room and chucking him on his bed.

"There I helped. Once you're changed, take the pain killer." Mark then quickly left leaving the younger with the drug and alone in his room.