♣Chapter 37♣

Bright light burned his eyes as Donghyuck opened them. Looking round he noticed Mark was sitting in front of him staring very intimidatingly at him. He tried to move his limbs to get out of the chair but that was impossible.

His arms were tightly wrapped to the chair with a knot that every time he moved it would tighten, not to mention the rope being thick and rough the friction killing his wrists. 

His legs were also cuffed to the ground so it was impossible to move his legs much apart from the occasional swing back and forth. It's very clear that this was something used to torture people. 

"What do you want?" He rolled his eyes knowing Mark wanted something from him. A smirk was plastered on their face, and it was getting on his nerves; how desperately he wanted to wipe it off. Mark approached the younger kneeling right in front of him.

Slowly his hand went up Donghyucks shirt sending shivers down his spine from the coldness of the hand against his warm and smooth skin.

"I want...you." He chuckled loudly, watching as Donghyuck's eyes became dinner plates. 

What Mark did felt so good but he had to focus on that. Mark was an asshole, he kept him from his family, abused him, fucked him over. He was a mess because of him.

But it was impossible as Mark looked at him seductively, massaging his sides gradually in satisfaction. 

Mark watched as the younger's head dropped back and his toes curl from the feeling of his fingers playing with their nipples. A whimper escaped the beauty before him, the sound echoing through the room despite its quietness. 

Putting his hand behind the younger's neck, he pulled their head closer to his noticing the true beauty of his face.

"I really missed you," Mark whispered, looking longingly into the younger's eyes with passion, kissing his lips shortly after. 

After a few seconds of being in the moment, the tanned boy only realised what the elder was doing. Seducing him while he was in a vulnerable state, how disgusting to him to submit.

He pulled away spitting his saliva on the floor and looking at Mark with disgust. The kiss was perfect but he knew it was wrong to feel that way after everything Mark had done.

"You have two choices, either you join us and forget about ShinXo, work with us, live with me like the old days, or just hope someone saves your ass," Mark chuckled bitterly as he pulled out a knife from his pocket and pointed it at Donghyuck despising the impoliteness of the younger.

"I will NEVER come back to you. We made an agreement to never see each other again. So why the fuck am I here!" Donghyuck yelled trying to get out of the chair.

"Tell me the truth Dongsookie. You still love and miss me. Don't you?" Mark asked with a deadly expression on his face. Any wrong answer will make him explode.

"You USED me! Got rid of my memories multiple FUCKING times! Took me away from my family for your selfish good and beat the SHIT out of me every single FUCKING day! And expect ME to love YOU for all that you have done! Well Mark Lee, FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY SELF!" He yelled at Mark.

A yell in pain escaped from the younger as Mark stabbed the younger's left shoulder, quick and deep, pulling the knife slowly as the younger winced in pain.

"I love you too, and this is how your words feel like." Mark pitted looking at the knife covered in blood using his finger to wipe it off and applied it on Donghyuck's lips like it was lipstick. 

"Red looks good on you." 

He left the room hearing the screams and yells emitted from the younger on how much he hated him.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS, YOU BASTARD! NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU ESPECIALLY LIKE HOW I DID IN THE PAST! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER! STOP DREAMING AND GROW UP!" 

The words were as sharp as knives, stabbing his heart every time an insult escaped Donghyuck's mouth.

Sometimes he wondered why he was doing that. He loved Donghyuck and wanted to keep his promises so that's what he did, even if the newest ones were to stop the old ones, it was work breaking them.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

"Hyuck?" A voice was heard from the stairs in the room as someone came down them. The footsteps echoed in the room as the person's silhouette came to light. Donghyuck knew whose voice it was already labelling him down as 'Traitor' but didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"Renjun! What are you doing here?" Donghyuck asked as his body perked up at the sight of the elder.

"I have some explaining to do, don't I?" Renjun asked as Donghyuck nodded his head wanting answers from the elder he thought he could trust.

"I owe you an apology. I was never with ShinXo. My loyalty always stayed with NCT. I thought it was obvious from how I am always with Jeno and Jaemin." Renjun confessed as he rubbed the back of his head.

Donghyuck was shocked. The number of times Mark betrayed him wouldn't add up to the betrayal he was experiencing now.

"That makes no sense! How? I thought you were with ShinXo for your whole life. Unless... you lied..." 

Renjun fell silent for a moment from Donghyuck's discovery of the truth.

"I better explain everything then." Renjun sighed taking a deep breath. The truth was something only Mark, Jeno and Jaemin knew of. Everyone knows him as a boy who goes wherever he wants, whenever he wants.

~Flashback presented to you, by old Kun Ge~   

Renjun was the son of two very important spies for ShinXo. They 'worked' for NCT very closely but were on ShinXo's side all along. 

When both were alive, together they were the best of parents loving their only son, Renjun, with lots of passion and care. 

It was those times which were the best times for Renjun. The times his happiness peaked and like was simple and easy, not so complicated.

It all changed though when the boy turned 8 and he started to train to be a spy. That was when he first met Donghyuck, the boy who was kept under cover from the whole mafia business. 

He alongside Renjun did their training in secret. It was the main reason why nobody knew of Donghyuck's existence. 

Their training stopped though when Renjun found out about Donghyuck's parents' death and the boy he trained with had been taken away to NCT. 

His parents knew that Donghyuck's existence was something he shouldn't be telling people and as Renjun grew older, somehow he got in contact with the younger boy.

Renjun out Donghyuck had lost their memories but he wasn't allowed to tell them about that as they lived with NCT, not ShinXo. The most important thing was that ShinXo never knew.

As time flew by at the age of 16 Renjun forgot everything about the secret, Donghyuck was more of a friend who wasn't part of the mafia and someone who had parent problems. He was told to stay out of it when he asked his parents if he should help the friend and his parents said not to interfere.

It was also at the age of 16 that Renjun started his spy career on the field as the boy who was to spy on NCT's club NeoZone. And the first day, was the start of a failed mission.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Should I bring Markhyuck back or not?

Tiny Out ~ ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪