♣Chapter 38♣

Taking deep breaths, Renjun looked at the neon sign that read 'NeoZone' getting ready for the first day of his job and the start of a mission. Before he could enter through the staff entrance doors he felt two boys, beside him, brush his shoulders as they walked past him.

He felt his heart flutter from the small action watching as the tall silhouette and the muscular silhouette turned around. 

They both bowed at him apologising for the small brush on the shoulders but that didn't stop Renjun from admiring their amazing visuals. One looked like a samoyed and the other a cute bunny. Oh, what he would do to kiss them.

His thoughts quickly snapped back into the present though when he realised they were two of the boys in F4 and that made him question everything he saw, especially them apologising to him.

"What you staring at?" Jeno asked judgmentally, as he pushed the smaller into the brick wall violently, making Renjun's face flush red in embracement for staring for too long.

"Oh shit... My name is R-Renjun... I'm sorry I-"

"Wait your friends with Dongfuck aren't you? He's the one that always steps in!" Jaemin gasped looking at Jeno who only rolled his eyes loosening up on Renjun.

"Oh yeah, he is..."  Jeno realised letting go of the elder as he fell to the floor from shock of what just happened to him.

"Well, if you're going to work here, better work your hardest, so many people try this club, it's hard to get in. Good luck trying to stay here for a day." Jeno tsked before pulling Jaemin with him inside leaving Renjun on the floor shocked at what just happened in front of him.

"Oh my! What did those two do to you? I'm Ten, one of the main dancers here and joint in charge of this place. You must be Renjun?" The Thai boy worried, picking Renjun up from the floor who nodded in response.

"I go to the same school as the two. Quite threatening if I say so myself." Renjun chuckled to himself, warming up to the elder.

"Omo you poor thing! Anyway, I am one of the nurses there as well as Taeyong and Winwin. Other people you will see here work or go to school there, so I think you will quickly settle in." Ten smiled hugging the younger tightly before announcing everyone for a staff meeting.

"Everyone I would like to introduce to you Huang Renjun! He is only 16 so we need to make sure that nobody tries to do any stupid things with him. Please take care of him while I go find Johnny." Ten announced to all the staff of Neozone.

Renjun noticed a few faces as he had already done a run-through of the staff there. He did learn before he was going to apply that the majority of the staff were in relation to the school he goes to.

"Hello Renjun, I'm Doyoung, light and sound director. Over there is Taeyong and Winwin. Jungwoo hear is a dancer as well as a bartender, Lucas is a bartender and those two are around your age. I hope you make yourself comfortable, we're like family here so make yourself feel at home." The bunny smiled before leaving the younger with Jungwoo and Lucas.

"So you're Renjun! Nice to meet you I'm Lucas!" A giant said to him, making him feel extremely small.

"I-I know... Doyoung Hyung said..." 

A gasp was heard right next to him as an expressive boy squealed loudly getting the attention of many people.

"You are so cute~ I'm Jungwoo, Lucas' boyfriend, I hope we can be friends!" He asked excitedly watching as Renjun nodded back.

"I heard that you are Chinese, so is Winwin Gege and well me. Just so you know the dad for us is Kun Gege, if you need anything just ask him, he cares for us a lot especially if you're homesick. He makes the best food!"