♣Chapter 34♣

"You know the basic drills. Your grouping shots are on point but you still need to work on your hand-to-hand combat." Key said as they walked to the training rooms.

When the group went in Sehun and Chanyeol were already there using the shooting range.

"Boys, stop messing about," Minho said as he approached them, slapping their shoulders to get their attention.

They took their noise cancelling earmuffs off, turning round to see the four people behind him. 

"Hyuckie~ You training with us again?" Baekhyun said as he came from the weapons room with a pistol in his hand.

"Yeah! Starting from today, all of you, put the pistols down somewhere. We need to see thing guy in action, to see how much he needs to improve on." Key said crossing his hands.

"All at once?" Baekhyun asked looking at Donghyuck with slight worry.

"If he was to work on the field he would have to get used to it. Plus he should easily be able to take you guys down. Right Hyuck?" Taemin smiled before sitting on the spectating bench.

Soon footsteps were heard as the door was wide open and an out-of-breath Renjun entered the room.

"Onew's coming to watch!" He announced making Donghyuck extremely nervous. 

He was rusty, and on top of that e was going to be fighting against some of the best people on the field, they even went to the same school as him but hid their age, that was how good they were.

But he was lucky to remember his past training from his younger days. He didn't remember them well but it was vivid to understand why his combat skills were not half bad.

"HE IS NOT GOING ON THE FIELD!" Onew rushed in yelling at his three friends which were for the idea of Donghyuck on the field.

"Haechan has trained for the field for around 5 years including the 2 years which he remembered. He is more than beyond ready especially as he is 21! He isn't a kid anymore he can decide for himself, and I think it is very clear he wants to do this." Taemin explained to Onew.

"Is this true Hyuck?" Onew asked looking at the soft boy nodding his head a little nervous with the situation he was in.

"Okay time to fight then, spectators to the side please, a medic on stand by. And so, we have Haechan vs  Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun! Fight!" Renjnu shouted blowing a whistle to start the fight quickly running back to sit with the elders who somehow already had popcorn with them.

"You go first, you're at a disadvantage," Baekhyun said politely in agreement with the others.

"Sure!" Donghyuck smiled kicking Chanyeol's calf making him fall to the ground making his yell in pain.

"YO, WHAT THE FUCK!" Chanyeol yelled shocking the other two from the pain the eld eared boy was in.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to kick that hard..." Donghyuck said running over to Chanyeol, only to kick Baekhyun's back and uppercut Sehun.

"HOLY SHIT HAECHAN!" Key yelled looking at how the three boys were already dying on the floor.

"Well, that was easy..." Donghyuck chuckled thinking how easy it was to trash the three boys.

Donghyuck luckily still kept his guard up dodging one of the punches he could feel behind him.

Sehun was up on his feet in a stance ready to attack and Donghyuck knew he can't be too harsh otherwise they would all end up in critical conditions. He got in his stance ready to go on a proper fight with Sehun.