♣Chapter 43♣

The mafia that was going to be known as SM is now in construction making all members under it take a break as the new building will be made. 

All members will still stay in the houses they lived in their headquarters will just be combined and prevented dot in the middle of their two territories.
For NCT, instead of taking a break, they worked at NeoZone because they wanted to. 

Renjun was just going to go on stage for his solo when he felt someone hold his arm before going on.

"Hey partner, we should do a duet once you're done."

Renjun turned to face the boy he didn't expect to still be there. Their natural makeup was on their face, just like their loved it, their hair the colour of red and their clothing a tight fit.

"Ready to give it another shot... Full Sun?" Renjun laughed watching as Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the old stage name.

"The name is Haechan. Better get used to it." He winked before getting yelled at by Doyoung who wanted Renjun on the stage at the current time.

"Talk later okay? I have to get on stage!" Renjun yelled before rushing on stage for his performance.

A heavy sigh left Donghyuck's lips as he looked at the backstage area. He missed it a lot, especially the yells from Doyoung telling him to stop making him so stressed.

Just as Donghyuck went inside his dressing room, he saw a silhouetted figure acting extremely suspicious. It seemed like they were trying to do something dodgy.

"Can I help you?" Donghyuck asked tapping on the person's shoulder only to be pushed onto the nearest chair. He saw the other close and lock the door, then put his jacket onto a chair.

"Now talk let's talk. I already locked the door so there is no escape for you, don't even try to fight me because I just want to clear things especially since we need to make sure that us two working together will work out well." The person said walking over to Donghyuck's dressing table. 

There was a bottle of whiskey on the coffee table with two cups both containing ice. 

"Want one?" The person asked pointing the bottle of whiskey at Donghyuck who still sat on the chair knowing if he move he would die 

"Hurry up and get it over with... Mark!" Donghyuck sighed, annoyed at the elder. It has been weeks since he last saw Mark. 

It shocked him how well he was able to hide from the elder, especially since his room was right next to his. But locking doors and shoving things to make sure Mark didn't know he was in there was very much worth it.
"I don't know if you know but saying this as a Mafia Leader is hard to say that normally since we are partners now-" 

"Partners by force! You fucking blackmailed me!" Donghyuck yelled back getting up from his seat and pulling a knife to Mark's throat. 

"Put the knife away. We both know I could easily take that off you." Mark sighed at Donghyuck's childish behaviour for revenge. Donghyuck rolled his eyes the knife still up against Mark's throat. 

"Suit it to be your way then." The Canadian laughed, still in love with Donghyuck's feistiness. 

"As I was saying, please know that I am sorry. I can't imagine the pain, torture and deaths you have been through and all over them were because of me." 

Donghyuck relaxed a little at the words but something about the way Mark said it made it 1. not trustworthy and 2. one of the shittiest ways of doing it.

Instead of accepting the apology like he knew he should of, he stabbed the knife straight into Mark's shoulder making sure to move the knife around a bit before pulling it out.