VI

Psycho and I arrived at the warehouse and just sat in the office the entire time, waiting patiently.

"Psy."
"Yea?"
"I'm bored."
"I know."
I groaned.

We heard the large metal door opening.

"Congrats, your boredom is gone." Psycho said and got out of his seat.

We both left to the main area.

"LET'S GO! I DON'T GOT ALL DAY! UNLOAD THAT SHIT AND DO IT RIGHT!" Psycho shouted.
Everybody hurriedly migrated to the truck.
The door was opened and a ramp was pulled out.

The guy who drove it came over.

"Hey, I was told to get you to sign this." he told Psycho.
"For what? This shit ain't from a company."
"My boss just wants to make sure he has proof that you got it. That way your brother won't come and try to kill him."
Psy rolled his eyes then took the pen and clipboard.

The guy looked at me.

"Hey." he smiled.
"Hi." I replied.
"How's your day goin', beautiful?"
"No." Psycho interrupted.
"No?" the guy asked.
"That's what I said."
"You her boyfriend?"
"Nope."
"Then I speak when I want to." he scoffed and took the clipboard back.

Psycho swiped his nose then sent a right hook into the guy's face. He grabbed onto the back of his head then slammed it onto the nearest table.

"You talk real confidently for a bitch that ain't bulletproof." Psy stated.

The guy laid there with his skull pressed against the table and looked like he wanted to cry.

Psycho slammed his face down again. "You wanna talk to her still?"
"No..." the guy whined through tears.
"Sure you do." Psycho took out his gun and pressed it against the man's head. He cried louder.
"Speak. Go on."
"Nooo..."
Psycho laughed. "You got a habit of not following directions when I give 'em to you. I SAID SPEAK!" he shouted and forced the gun deeper.
The man cried harder in confusion and frustration.

"Get up, bitch." Psycho pulled him up and pushed him away. "You shut the fuck up when I tell you to shut the fuck up." he stated then shot at the ground close to the guy's feet and he took off running back to his truck.

I stayed completely silent during that ordeal because like Psycho said, he should learn to shut the fuck up.

I know I said that they have anger issues, but a lot of the time their anger is completely justified. Except Riot. He's just emotional. But Psycho and B are never just angry for no reason or for anything tiny. They've taught me not to tolerate bullshit or disrespect. I say they have problems, but I might be just as bad as they are.

Psycho and I watched them take everything out of the truck.

"Psycho..."
"Yes?"
"Who's Paulie?"
"He's just some dick that's been hidin' from B because he owe him a lotta dough."
"How much?"
"Bout...250 grand."
"What the fuck?! Why does he owe him that much!?"
"Lost a drug shipment and never got it back. He's been hiding for about...3 years?"
"Why don't I know about this?"
"You'd have to ask B."
"That's not even something to hide. Why did you tell me?"
"Because it's not somethin' to hide."
"This is why you're my favorite."

We continued watching them unload the truck as we did our short handshake.

____________________________________

We made it back to the mansion a few hours later after making sure everything was taken care of cautiously.

I walked into B's office and he was taking a phone call while leaned against his desk.
I know he gets tired of me doing this. It's usually to tell him I'm about to kill his brother, or to beg for something.

"Yea, you do that. I'll talk to you later, I got a pest in my office chair." he stated and looked at me.
I grinned obnoxiously.
He hung up the phone. "What would you like to ask me for now, brat?" When he calls me it, I know it's endearing. When Riot says it, I know it's an insult.
He walked around to sit in his desk.
"I'm not asking you for anything but I do have a question."
"Unh huh."
"Why haven't I heard about Paulie in the past three years?"
He took a deep breath. "Because he owns a sex trafficking ring and you ain't ugly."
"He owns a sex trafficking ring?! And you haven't done anything about it in three years?!"
"Well he's dead now. Better late than never."
"He's dead? You fuckers were just talkin' about that asshole a few hours ago!"
"Riot moves fast."
I rolled my eyes. "Where are the women?"
"Look, Leila, I'm not an FBI agent. Only woman I gotta worry about is you. I know the ring is shutting down, that's it."
I sighed and sat back.

"Warehouse get my stuff?" he changed the subject.
"Yea."
"It's safe? No problems?"
"One problem. Psycho solved it. It's all safe."
"What was the problem?"
"Just some guy talkin' out of place to Psycho."
"I gotta call somebody?"
"No, he handled it."
"Alright."

I started messing with the items on his desk.

"I'm sensing there's something else." he noticed.
"No, I'm fine."
"Alright..."

He grabbed a small case and took out a cigarette. He then lit it and tossed the lighter into his desk drawer before counting some of the loose cash he had.

"It's just that-..."
He sighed and put the money down.

"Why don't you like to tell me things?" I asked him.
He looked at me as he removed his cigarette and exhaled. "What?"
"You don't tell me things."
"Leila, I tell you everything."
I tilted my head.
"Alright, everything except who Paulie was."
"So there's nothing else you're hiding from me?"

He stared at me.
I stared back.

"No." he stated and went back to counting.
"Alright. Fine, I'll get out of your hair." I said and got up.
"Tell Psycho to come in here."
"Noted."

I left his office then headed back downstairs to the first floor.
Riot and Psycho were loading guns at the living room table.

"Psy, B wants to speak to you." I told him.
"Alright." He got up and walked around the couch to head upstairs.

I took a seat.

Riot was still inserting bullets as a cigarette roasted between his lips.