XI

Psycho and I made it to the mall and began walking around. We were inside one store and I was just browsing as he followed me with his face in his phone. I took it out of his hands.

"What?" he asked.
"Your face is always in this thing. What's going on-..." I gasped. "Psycho..."
"What?"
"Did you get a girlfriend?!"
"No."
"Boyfriend?"
"No?!"
"Then what're you doin'?" I wondered and gave it back to him.
"I've been plannin' shit to get Riot for his birthday."
"Shit. It's next week."
"Yea."
"What're you gettin' him?"
"Got the gun he always wanted engraved. I keep checking the progress."
"Oh, that's so nice." I stated. "I have no clue what to get. I've known him for going on six years and I don't even know what that asshole likes. Does he like anything? I'm pretty sure he hates everything."
Psycho snickered. "He's not easy to impress but he does like stuff."
"Alcohol and cigarettes?"
"And pie."
I laughed. "I can't bake."
"Then you're shit out of luck." he joked.

I sighed. "I'll figure it out at some point. I'm not getting any of you cologne."
He rolled his eyes. "Is it a crime to want to smell good?"
"You motherfuckers have an addiction." I scoffed.

____________________________________

Psycho and I made it back home and were bringing our bags to our rooms before I'd go to his to dye his hair.

As I approached my room I saw Riot heading this way.

"Hey..." I began.
He walked past me.
"Riot!" I said louder.
He continued until he made it to the elevator.

When he turned around he looked me in my eyes as the doors closed.

"What the fuck..." I thought aloud.

I continued into my room to put my bags away, then headed to Psycho's.

...

"Ready?" Psycho asked as I entered.
"Yea..."
"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothin'. Come on." I walked into his bathroom.

Psycho sat in a seat in front of the sink as I brushed the dye into his hair.

"What're you doin'?" I snickered.
He was sticking his tongue out in the mirror.
"Tryin' to see if I want a tongue piercing."
"What's stoppin' you?"
"I don't want that motherfucker thinkin' I'm tryin' to be like him." he stated and I knew he meant Riot.
"I mean you're obviously two different people. You have patch work tattoos, his are sleeves. Your ears are pierced six times, his are four. You dye your hair, he doesn't. Who cares if you have just one similarity?"
"I'll probably do a smiley instead."
"Okay. Fair enough."

"Let that sit for like..."
"I know the drill, shut up." he replied and I snickered.

"Hey, have you spoken to Riot since we got back?" I wondered.
"Haven't run into him. Why?"
"I was just askin'."
He looked at me through the mirror.
"What?" I wondered.
"What'd I tell you about that?"
"Don't pull on that string, yea, I know, but it's not what you think it is. He's just acting weird and I wanna know why."
"Weird how?"
"He heard me speaking to him and just ignored me and walked past. When I think about it, he hasn't spoken to me all day. Did I do somethin' to him? I haven't even fuckin' been here!"
"I don't know. Maybe somethin' happened between him and B while we were gone. They've been gettin' into it a lot recently."
"Yea, maybe. At least it hasn't been violent."
"Yet."

That word scared me.

Riot and B have gotten in more fist fights than I can count. They aren't very good with their words. Well...B's better than Riot but if Riot swung, B wouldn't back down. Then we'd be down a tv and a few priceless items of decor and me and Psycho would have to break it up. Psycho is actually better at talking things out than the both of them. Riot just knows how to fight. Psycho gets in the least amount of fights with his brothers and for the most part they've talked it out. I think he does it for their sake because Psycho will kill them if they push him too far, they know this and it's probably why they don't force a fight with him, while the other two just want to bruise one another out of rage.
It's typically a lot of usage of the word 'bitch' and bloody knuckles. I can't say who wins because we usually break them up before there is a winner but I don't think they'd ever stop unless the other is left unconscious. It's always a pretty close call.

Psycho's time was up for his dye and I made him turn around so I could wash it out.

"It's pretty." I stated as I washed through it.
"Good so I don't have to go bald."
I laughed.

"I gotta go get ready, you do whatever it is you do with this." I said referring to his hair.
"Alright."
"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit."
"See you."

I walked out of his bathroom then his bedroom and headed to my own.

I'd bought a dress for tonight while me and Psycho were out that I'm sure B isn't gonna agree with (as per usual) but I didn't care, he'd just have to get over it.

I made it back to my room and started my shower.