XII

I was almost done getting ready and just needed to finish putting on my accessories.

The dress I wore was short, tight, dark green, and had two slim straps.
I finished putting on my jewelry and left to head downstairs.

I got out of the elevator and saw the boys standing in front of the door talking.
They looked at me.

"Where the fuck are you goin' dressed like that?" B asked.
He wore a black suit and white dress shirt with no tie.
I rolled my eyes. They caught Riot. He was in a black dress shirt and the same color dress pants and belt. His eyes looked down my body as he removed his cigarette from his lips and exhaled. His eyes looked back up at mine and he took another puff with eye contact.

I looked away.

"Can we not do this?" I asked. "All three of you are gonna be there with me. What does it matter what I wear?"
B sighed.
"Ain't nothin' safer than all three of us." Psycho pointed out. He wore a white dress shirt and grey pants. His hair came out amazing.
"Whatever. Let's go." B stated and left through the door.

We all followed behind him.

...

When we made it to the club, I was told to sit down. Psycho went to get my drink for me and everyone else walked around and danced or whatever.

I looked around at everything and saw some woman walk up to Riot as he was heading to the bar.
I always wondered why he gets approached the most often when all of them are beautiful but I think a lot of people are afraid of Psycho and B always looks like he's not in the mood.

She took his hand and led him to the dance floor. Riot isn't even a dancer, I think her huge rack just convinced him otherwise.
She stood in front of him rolling her hips, ass placed against him, as he held her waist.
He rested his chin on her shoulder and his hand slipped between her thighs.

We made eye contact.
He began whispering something to her with his eyes still locked on mine. Whatever it was made her giggle.

"Excuse me..." said some voice.
I looked in its direction.
"Hi." I greeted.
"Hey, uhh...I just wanted to say...you look beautiful."
"Thank you."
"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

'Do I look stupid?' The last thing I'd ever do is let a man that I don't know retrieve my drink for me.

I looked back at Riot and the girl was now bent over, shaking her ass with it pressed against his crotch.
He looked at me before he smacked and grabbed onto it.

"Dance with me." I commanded.
The guy smiled. "Even better." he claimed and held his hand out for me.
I took it and we walked to the dance floor.

I stood in front with my ass against him and swaying my hips. My eyes were on Riot and his were on mine.
He turned his dance partner around to face him and his hands held onto her ass.
I took my partners hands and made them run over my body, he put his chin on my shoulder as he felt my shape.
Riot said something to his partner and she smiled before putting their lips together. He looked at me as they sucked faces.
I bent over in front of the guy behind me slowly. My dress would rise from how short it was.
"Holy shit..." he said behind me but I was focusing on Riot's reaction.
Their lips separated as he watched me and he licked his.
Now I felt a boner against my ass and I stood up.

I turned to look at him.
"I'm going to the bathroom." I stated.
"O-Oh...okay..." I watched him use his hands to cover himself. Cute.

I walked towards Riot and his dance partner then right past them to head to the bathroom.
I found the hallway that led to it and walked down then into the women's restroom, coincidentally right when someone had left, stumbling and sniffing while wiping their nose.

I walked inside and was pushed in then pressed against the door. He locked it.
His hand grabbed onto my jaw and lifted it up to him before kissing me hard. The piercing explored my mouth.
He lifted my dress above my hips before going down and kissing between my thighs. I watched as he slipped my panties down to my ankles and licked then sucked on the area he'd undressed.
"Riot-..." I was interrupted when he turned me around to face the wall. I felt him kiss my hips, my waist, and my ass before coming back up and lifting my mouth back to him. He started a kiss so passionate that my knees fell weak.
I heard his pants come undone and he pressed his hand against my stomach, pushing my hips closer to him.

I felt him beginning to slide inside.

"Fuck, she must've missed me..." he stated into my ear, his other hand pressed against the door as he stroked slow.

I had my face and hands laying against the door as he hit the right spot inside me. "G-Go fuck that bitch you were dancin' with..." I told him.
"Why? She ain't gonna moan this pretty."
He thrusted deeper and I moaned louder.
"You wanted him to fuck you like this?" he asked in my ear.
He pulled my head back onto his shoulder and looked me in my face. "Answer me."
"N-No...no..." I whined.

"LEILA?!"
That was Psycho's voice.

Riot covered my mouth with his hand as my head continued laying back against his shoulder. He thrusted harder and faster, making my eyes roll back as I whimpered into his hand.
"Shhh..." he commanded quietly with a kiss to my cheek.
His lips went back to my neck and jawline.

"LEILA?!!" Psycho called again.
I was still silenced.

I was finishing and he began to slow down while going just as hard.
"Go ahead, I feel you tightening around me. Do it." he permitted. I came onto him and he pulled out before finishing as well.
"Tell your friend on the dance floor I said thank you for letting me use his bitch as a fleshlight." After putting himself back into his pants, he left the restroom.

I pulled my panties up and tried gathering myself before leaving the room.