XXV

"Don't you think we should worry about Riot?" I asked Psycho on our way back home.

I'd gotten his gift from this expensive store across town.

"He'll make 29 tomorrow, Lei. Time to worry about him is over. Whatever he do or don't got ain't a problem anymore, he's learned how to live with it."
I didn't answer.
"He probably wouldn't even agree to get tested anyway. He'd say nothin' was wrong with him and that tests are stupid."
"I guess."
"Plus...if we did find out somethin' was wrong with him...I don't think he'd handle it well."
"Why not?"
"I don't know. I think he'd be dramatic about it. He'd think less of himself. If there's an issue he'd rather blame it on the fact he ain't educated than the fact there's really somethin' wrong with him that he can't fix."

We arrived back home.

I secretly headed to Riot's room.

"Hey." I greeted.
"What?"
"You're still mad at me? Really?" I asked.

He looked at me as he was changing. He'd taken his shirt off and just stood in dress pants and an unbuckled belt.

"Riot, I'm not wrong. If you show motherfuckers only one side of you, they're gonna believe that's who you are as a person!"
"Alright so you just see me as this big dumb fuckboy."
I didn't answer.
"So you not gonna care if I just called you a whore. Because that's what you show me you are." He began walking towards me.
"You call me that anyway." I stated.
"Yea. It's what you are." He nodded. "A slut. A whore. A free prostitute. Holy shit...you don't even get MONEY for all the dick you suck." he scoffed.
I looked away from him.
"No, don't get nervous! Fuck are you lookin' over there for?! This shit shouldn't hurt you, I'm callin' you what you show me!"
"Fuck you, asshole! If I hurt your fuckin' feelin's then just say that!"
"You ain't hurt my feelin's." He turned around to walk back to his closet.
"Oh I didn't? You look like you wanna cry, pussy! Big bitch can't handle being called the dumb fuck toy that he is?!" I asked him. "You're more of a slut than I ever was! I flirt to get shit done, you fuck anything with two legs and a cute smile."
"What does that say about you?!" he turned back around and asked me.
"THAT I STOOPED REAL FUCKIN' LOW TO EVER LET YOU NEAR ME, BITCH!"
"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF I AIN'T DO IT YOU WOULD'VE TRIED TO FIND THE CLEANEST HOMELESS MAN YOU COULD AND LET HIM TRY YOU OUT! Because somebody's gotta do it, right?! If you're not being used as an object then you got no purpose, huh? What else do you do anyway? Besides using your body to get what you want. Just beg and fuck, beg and fuck, beg TO BE fucked, and beg and fuck some more. YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT GOIN' FOR YOU, DUMBASS! YOU AIN'T GOT A TALENT! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY! YOU'RE PUSSY! THAT'S IT!"
"YOU USE SEX TO FEEL SOMETHIN' BECAUSE DADDY BEAT THE OTHER EMOTIONS OUT OF YOU, HUH?" I stated.

He just stood there looking at me and breathing heavily.

"I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOU BE HAPPY, BITCH! But you know what? That's fair. You don't deserve happiness. And you know you don't. You know you don't have it. You'll never have it. CLOSEST YOU'LL GET TO IT IS AN ORGASM THAT LASTS TEN FUCKIN' SECONDS! Then that's over and you're back to feelin' pitiful. You know you're a SHIT human being that doesn't DESERVE praise so you'll never get it out in the real world. So you use SOME BITCH, that doesn't know you well enough to say you're FUCKED UP, but she'll tell you how good you are at fuckin' her and makin' her cum so you can feel like you do at least one thing right."

He looked pissed now.

"Maybe that's why Zachariah hates you. You don't show promise like the other two-..."

Before I could say anything else, my jaw was being squeezed in his hand and my head was tilted and slammed back. I flinched when I expected to have my head collide with the door but his other hand caught it.

"Say somethin' else so I can force your skull through this fuckin' door." he grunted.

I stood there with my teary eyes closed and his strong hand tightly holding my jaw.

He slammed me back into his hand, and even though I knew it was there, I still flinched in fear like he wanted. "SPEAK, BITCH!" he demanded.
I stayed quiet.

He leaned into my ear and brought it to his lips. "If you weren't such a fun time I would've killed you a long time ago. You talk too fucking much."
He threw my face and I took a deep breath before looking at him.
I couldn't stop myself from the swing into his face I did so effortlessly.

My throat was quickly grabbed.
We just stared at each other.

Soon I was pulled into him and a passionate kiss began. His tongue danced with mine and he'd picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing me against the door. One hand left me and locked his door before he walked over to his bed without breaking the kiss.

I was laid down but we quickly turned over and he held me on top of him with his hands groping my ass.
I sat up and pulled my shirt off then went back down to continue our kiss.

He rolled us over again and pulled off my pants. I made us flip over one more time and pulled him out of his underwear. I kissed down his chest and stomach until my mouth found the erection between his thighs. I licked up his length softly and heard him take a deep breath. I began sliding it into my mouth slowly.
He made my mouth feel full and he was only halfway in. I swirled my tongue around as my head bobbed onto him. I had to use my hand to work the other half because he was too big.
He sat up to look at me and when he did I opened my mouth and spit onto his tip, holding eye contact as I did it and licked it up.
"Holy fuck..." he chuckled before laying back again.

I smiled to myself then went back to fitting him in my mouth.
I sped up and could hear his heavy breathing. I took it out and used my hand as my mouth focused on the pair underneath. I heard his cursing under his breath and moved my hand slower. I went back up and sucked gently on his tip. His abs flexed as his breathing hitched.
"I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Don't waste it." he stated.
I pushed him deeper into my throat and his hand reached my head before he began thrusting into my mouth.
"Open that throat for me." he commanded and I did.
Soon, something was glazing the back of my mouth. I coughed lightly when he took it out, before he grabbed my face and pulled it back to him so our lips could meet.

His hand went to my panties and he pulled them to the side. I felt as he began to slide in underneath.