XXII

We'd finished the count and all of the money was there.

"I'm fuckin' tired. What time is it?" Psycho asked.
I checked my phone. "4:06."
"I'm goin' to bed." he said and got up.

"Goodnight, Psy." I stated and stood up to put all of the banded money back into the bag.
"Goodnight." he replied drowsily and left the room.

Riot got up and walked to the door.

"Goodnight." I told him.
He closed the door and locked it.

I turned around and leaned against the table.

"Yes?" I asked.

He grabbed onto my chin and pulled my face to him. Our lips met and started a passionate kiss.
His hands slipped underneath my shirt and caressed my waist as the kiss became deeper.
His lips went to my neck then collarbone and soon he was going down and pulled my small pajama shorts and panties with him.
He kissed and sucked up my thighs to in between my legs where his mouth met the crevice he craved.
I felt his tongue begin to gently feather over my clit and lick so gingerly causing the faintest moans to leave my mouth.
He took one leg and draped it over his shoulder as he licked deeper.
"You taste so fuckin' good." he said softly and sucked onto my clit. His tongue then went down and slid in. Thrusting into my entrance and making me lean back slightly onto the table, using my hands to keep me propped up.
It exited and gave its attention back to the bud above. I moaned a bit louder as I looked towards the ceiling in pleasure.
"Riot..." I moaned as I felt like I'd be finishing soon.
He flicked his tongue repeatedly then sucked.
My hands went to his hair as I reached my high and closed my eyes. My moans now whimpers giving him the praise he deserved. "R-Riot...I'm gonna cum..." I uttered.
"On my tongue. Do it." He took his hands and used them to spread me farther apart as he worked his tongue and lips together in harmony.
I whined louder and gripped onto his hair as I drowned in ecstasy.
His tongue slowed down as he smiled and looked up at me. My legs were quivering.

"I want you to do it again." he stated.
"Again?" I asked nervously.
"Yea, I like the way you drip into my mouth."

He lifted me up further onto the table. I laid on my back as he pinned my legs to the sides of me, leaving me opened and revealed to him.
"Fuck, she's pretty." he stated. He spit onto the surface and attached his mouth once again.

____________________________________

We kissed deeply as he continued to ram himself inside of me. I couldn't help but feel my body tense and my whimpers against his lips as he thrusted with no remorse. My shirt was lifted revealing the breasts that bounced from his aggressive strokes and I held my legs out of his way as he had his fun with zero restrictions.
"This is the best way to get you to shut the fuck up, huh?" he smirked.
He kissed my cheek and the corner of my mouth then lips before looking back at me. "You're so cute." he smiled.
He bent down into my ear and his thrusts slowed down. "You got no idea how often you make my dick hard, do you?" asked his deep voice. He thrusted hard but kept the pace steady and calm. "How often you make me wanna pound into this cunt just to shut you the fuck up. This the only way you listen, huh, slut? When I fuck it into you."
My eyes grew tears from his thrusts as I was about to cum again.
"That's it. You're so easy to make cum. Say a few kind words and thrust into your stomach and you start leakin' down my dick."
I bit my lip as I looked at him.

He lifted my face up and held it close to his as he slowed his thrusts.
"You're so pretty..." he said then kissed my lips ever so gently.
His strokes were so deep and slow as well as the short kisses he gave me.
"My prettiest, wettest, slut." He smiled and kissed me faintly again.
I whined in return.
"Yea, I know. I know how good you feel." he stated.
I came once again and he kept going.
"But I'm not done with you yet. You're gonna sit here like the trained whore you are and you're gonna let me finish usin' you."
Making me cry harder. I felt so good it hurt and I couldn't think.
"You walk around provokin' me all day and makin' me bottle shit up. This is all your fault, the least you could do is handle it."
He let me lay back down then sped up and I cried out to him louder.
He looked at me. "That's it. Fuckin' cry. You did this to yourself."
I whimpered and whined softly.

He finally pulled out and came onto my chest for the second time. "Fuck..." he moaned.
He rubbed it on my clit.
Back and forth.
He put it back inside and I cried while he thrusted a few more times.
He went quicker and I came once again before he pulled out another time before finishing for the last.
I let my legs go.
"Don't close 'em." he commanded as he looked between.

I laid there quivering and hoped he wasn't thinking about going again.

"Get dressed." he finally instructed and fixed himself.

I got up and fixed my clothes. I looked at him as he did the same and I wiped my face.

"You good?" he asked.
I nodded.
"Alright. Goodnight." he stated and left the room with a close of the door.

I slowly fell to sit on the floor as I held my face in my hands. I felt the tears rise and slip down my cheeks. I held myself as they did.