IX

I laid on my side with one leg over his shoulder as he continued pounding inside of me relentlessly. I was bruised on my thighs and ass from his smacking and had hickeys over my chest.

I came four times and he had twice but was still going with one leg propped onto the bed.

I placed my hand against his abdomen as I couldn't take anymore. Tears had dried to my cheeks and my legs were shaking.
He took my hand and pinned it above my head.
His strokes slowed down as he looked me in my eyes.
He thrusted faster and harder again.
I whimpered lightly as I came a fifth time and he pulled out then came his third.

"You're so cute when you're fucked useless." he smirked.
"Sh-Shut up."
He pressed his tip at my entrance. "What was that?"
I stayed silent.
"Smart girl."

He began putting himself back into his pants.

"This don't mean shit." he stated.
"Glad we're on the same page." I agreed and slipped my panties back on.
"Yea, whatever."
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me." he said as he threw his shirt back on.
"You know I'm not like the other bitches you use to get your dick wet? I couldn't care less if you never spoke to me again and I'm not lookin' for a relationship with you. So get off your high horse, pretty boy. You're just soft lips and a big dick. If anything I should be worried about you wanting something more."
"Nah, mama. You shouldn't. You're just soft lips and a wet pussy. You looked like a fun time so I tried it out. Don't expect me to want more than to use you as the cockslut you are."
I looked away from him. If I could win the fight, I would've thrown a punch already.
"Get dressed before they come lookin' for you."

He left my room.

"Bitch." I muttered.

____________________________________

I went downstairs for dinner after I showered. It was late anyway so I just put on my pajamas which consisted of a small pair of black satin shorts and a tank top.

It smelled great in the kitchen as the night chef finished setting everything up.

"Psycho." I called as I walked to the fridge.
"Yea?" he answered with his eyes staring into his phone.
"Can you come shopping with me tomorrow?" I opened the door to look for something to drink.
"Depends."
"On?"
"For how long?"
"I'm not sure. I don't think I'll be there that long."
"Yea, I'll go." he sighed.
"Okay." I grabbed my drink and turned around.

Riot was leaning against the counter sipping a glass of whiskey as his eyes looked up my body. I rolled mine then walked over to the table.

B came downstairs.

I took my seat between him and Psycho's seats so he wouldn't have a meltdown.

Everyone sat and the chef came passing out our plates.

"Leila, hand daddy the salt." Riot instructed.

Me and Psycho turned our heads to look at him.

Then we heard a thud.

Our heads turned back to B who was leaning forward in his chair as he ate, his gun now laid on the table.

"It was a joke. Relax." Riot scoffed and got the salt himself.
"I ain't laughin'." B replied and took another bite.
"Get that stick out your ass." Riot responded.
"Keep playin' and you'll have my foot in yours." said B.

Psycho and I just glanced back and forth watching their conversation.

"Tryna beat my ass over a girl?" Riot asked and took a bite.
"That ain't no regular girl. I let you toy with whichever female you could find. That one's off limits."
"Well now you're just tempting me." he said and took a sip.
"You worried about the wrong motherfucker." B claimed.
"And that means?"
"Zachariah got no problem puttin' a bullet between your eyes, boy." B answered and sipped his drink.

Zachariah was their father. Their father that they didn't call 'dad'. In fact the way they spoke about him, the only way you'd know he was their dad, was if you read their birth certificates. Otherwise you'd just think he was their boss or supervisor.

Riot didn't respond. He just ate his food and looked at his plate.

"Now you shut the fuck up?" B asked.
Riot looked at him.
"Jump, bitch." B instigated.

Riot stood up and B didn't move. He just watched him.
Riot took the last sip of his liquor then walked off.

I looked back at B. He just looked at his plate and continued eating.

"B, come on, man." Psycho said.
B looked up at him.
"I get he's not a good pick for her but you don't gotta make him feel like a criminal."
"He is a criminal." B responded.
"That's not what I meant. He's not gonna tell you but you're makin' him feel like shit."
"Good. He ain't a good person, he should feel like shit."
"None of us are good people! I've gauged someone's eye out and put it in the palm of their hand but you let me take her to the mall and watch after her."
"That ain't the same."
"How ain't it?"
"It just ain't."

I just sat back and let them talk about who is or is not allowed to be in my life romantically. It was clear I had zero choice in the matter and B definitely made up his mind. All I'd do was piss him off further. I did want to more so understand why he had such little faith that his own brother would be good for me. It was as if he'd rather I date anybody else. I'd never seen Riot in a relationship so I didn't understand as well as they do but he must've done something pretty bad for them to be so adamant on us never being together.

I was slightly afraid to find out what it could possibly be...