LV

As I spent the day with Jack, I had a smile on my face. I went around picking out nice things in the store and wondering if Riot would like them.
Jack for some reason found flea markets very interesting so that's where we were.

"You're so happy today. Why is that?" he asked.
"Hm?"
"You're smile hasn't left the entire time we've been out."
"Oh, I don't know. I just feel really good today for some reason." I replied.
"Well I'm glad you feel better." he smiled.

His phone began to ring.

"I'll only be a moment." he stated.
I nodded and he walked off to take it.

I looked at something I found interesting.
It was a cute little Polaroid camera.

"Excuse me?" I said to the lady.
"Yes, dear, how can I help you?"
"How much for your camera?"
"$50. It's in great condition. I just never had the chance to really use it like I wanted to."
I went into my wallet and pulled out the cash.

She placed it into a bag and handed it over along with an extra pack of film.

"Thank you." I smiled.
"Thank you. Have a great day!"
"You too!"

I walked back and looked for Jack. When I found him, he was smiling as he spoke on the phone. I wondered what it was about.

He happily hung up and looked for me. I waved and he came over.

"You're not going to believe this!" he said enthusiastically.
"What happened?!" I wondered.
"Luis Vinchenzo wants to buy my art!"
"That's great! I have no idea who that is!"
"Baby, he's a renowned artist worth like 800 million dollars. He was doing an art tour in England and saw a piece of mine that was hung up in a gallery. He wants to purchase it and fly me out to Italy to create a new piece and participate in one of his art shows!"
"Oh my god, that's amazing!" I said and hugged him tightly. "When do you go?!"
"Thursday."
"Th-Thursday? Like...this Thursday?"
"Yea..."

Today was Sunday.

"I want you to come with me." he smiled.
"What...?"
"Come to Italy with me. Well...really we'd go to London first, but...then, afterwards-..."
"Jack, I don't know if I can do that. That's in four or five days."
"I know it's sudden but that's also the fun part. It's just for a year...we'll be back in no time."
"The boys. I'm kind of the only thing keeping them from tearing each other limb from limb." I snickered.
"You're not going to make every life decision based off of them, are you?" he asked.
I thought about it.
"You have time to think about it. It's alright."
I looked at the floor.
"But...please base your answer off of what you want and not what they might want."
I nodded.
He took my hand in his then pulled me off so we could leave.

____________________________________

I made it back home and Jack travelled to his hotel so he could tell everyone about his new fortune.

"HELLO?! WHO'S HOME?!" I shouted.

"Just me." Riot said from the balcony of the stairs.
We stared at each other, each slowly smiling. He gestured for me to go up there and I ran.

We made it to his room and smiled happily as he picked me up and placed me onto the bed with our lips pressing together.

"Where've you been?" he asked me.
"I went shopping."
"I'm not surprised." he chuckled.
"Look! I wanna show you this cute thing I got!" I stated as I laid there and went through the bag.

He laid next to me.
When I got it out, I sat up and straddled his lap.
One hand held my thigh as the other was behind his head.
"Smile." I instructed.
"Absolutely not." he replied.
I took the picture anyway.

It started sliding out.

"Why did you buy that?" he wondered.
I took out the picture and began fanning it.
"Because it looks vintage."
"What does that mean?"
"Um...I don't know. I just kind of know how to use it in a sentence."
"Mm."

I looked at the picture.

"Oh my god..." I said out loud.
"What?"

He's fucking beautiful.

It actually kind of pisses me off.

No one's jawline should be that sharp. Their eyes shouldn't be that piercing. Cheekbones shouldn't be that perfect. Lips shouldn't be that pretty. This is...enraging.

The picture looked like it was for a 90s Calvin Klein shoot.

I looked at him.
He was just licking his lips as he rubbed my thighs. I got off of him then laid on top of him and angled the camera at us.
"Again?" he asked.
"Yep." I stated.
"Alright." He began pressing a bunch of kisses into my face and I laughed as I took the picture and he held me closer to him.

I watched the picture slide out and I took it then fanned it.
He pulled my chin to him and kissed my lips now. I gladly kissed him back.

I looked at the picture. I showed it to Riot. He took it and looked at it.
"You're so pretty." He smiled at me.
"Do you see you?" I snickered.
"No. You were the first thing I saw." He put the picture on his nightstand and rolled on top of me before we kissed again.