LX

We made it home and I was immediately pulled upstairs.

We barged into Riot's room with a passionate makeout session.

"B's home you fuckin' freaks." Psycho buzzed into Riot's room.
We stopped and looked at each other.
He pulled me into the bathroom and started the shower before putting our lips back together.
We were stripped down before stepping inside and continuing.

I was pushed against the wall with one leg around his waist as two of his fingers rubbed between my legs.
"Did you miss me?" he asked.
"Y-Yes..." I moaned.
He put my leg down then turned me around to face the wall.
His hand clasped over mine as they pressed against the wall and he began to slide in slowly.
We both moaned at the longed for friction.
He sped up.
"I missed you too." he pulled my face back and kissed me hard.

"You're so wet around me..."
"All of it. I want all of it..." I begged.
He grabbed the front of my throat and pulled my head back to him so he could kiss down my neck as he plunged himself in deeper. I moaned loudly while he thrusted vigorously.

"RIOT!" B shouted from the hall.

Riot ignored him and kept thrusting.

There was beating on his bedroom door.

"I'M IN THE SHOWER!" Riot yelled back. He bent me over and thrusted harder and faster. "Fuck..." he panted. I had to bite my lip as my hands pressed against the shower wall to keep from being too loud.
I knew it would ache me to take all of it but I still asked for it anyway. I was feeling greedy.
My moans multiplied and my knees fell weak but he caught me.
"Yea, that's the spot you like, isn't it?"
I liked it a little too much.
"Already?" he asked. "Don't give out on me. Make me work for it." He kept going.
I cried as my face pressed against the shower wall.
He took my leg and placed it on top of the shelf, thrusting harder. My fingers attempted at digging into the wall as he slowed down.
He did a few more hard thrusts and I heard his grunting but it was different than the previous. He redirected the water away and cursed with both hands pressed against the wall. "Holy fuck...!!" each time I felt something spill into me.
He pulled out and I almost fell. "Were you just...shocked?" I asked through pants.
He chuckled as he caught me and leaned me back against him. "Yea."

I felt something...

"Look, baby." he instructed and we both looked down.
"Look at how I drip down your thighs." he snickered and kissed down my neck.
I couldn't respond other than a few whimpers of me trying to gather myself weakly.
He slid back in.

...

We'd gotten out of the shower but it didn't take long for him to slide in again.

He held onto my waist in both hands while my ass was in the air and my face was on the pillow as he pounded inside forcefully.
"You look so pretty like this." he complimented. My nails dug into the blankets.
He slowed down and I whimpered lightly.
"Am I hurting you, mama?" he asked.
"Fuck...me..." I begged softly.

I felt him pull out and was confused. Until he flipped me over and grabbed my throat before plunging back inside and thrusting relentlessly.
I cried out to him as my tears flooded my eyes.

"Look at me." he demanded.
I blinked my tears away as I looked him in his eyes.
"I'm gonna fuck this dripping hole until your body gives out and you look like nothing but a lifeless fucktoy. You understand me?"
I nodded.
"That's what you want, isn't it?" he smiled.
I nodded eagerly, tears still fogging up my vision.

"Then say please."

____________________________________

I'd woken up from my long nap still in Riot's bed. I felt almost in a daze. The last thing I remembered was me screaming softly and Riot covering my mouth as I came again. I remembered my entrance throbbing and my legs shaking uncontrollably.
I looked at his clock, it had been 5 hours.

The door to his room opened.

We saw each other and he crawled back into bed with me after locking his door.
I was pulled into him and laid on his chest.

"I like this much better in comparison to when you used to leave afterwards." I stated.
"Yea, me too." he agreed.

"Riot..."
"Hm?"
"You know we can't keep hiding this from B."
"Why can't we?"
"Because if we do, he'll find out later and he'll be even more upset. It's best we tell him ourselves and deal with his tantrum."
He sighed.
"I just think he should know."
"It's not like he'd approve of it. You'd get yelled at then I'd get socked in the jaw."
"I know...I just don't feel like hiding anymore."
"Alright, I guess we tell him."
I laid fully on top of him and closed my eyes. I heard him snicker fondly before he placed a kiss on my head.

"Jack say anything?" Riot asked.
"I don't know. I haven't checked my phone. I've been a tad bit busy." I snickered.
"Right..."