LI

I made it back to my room and heard a sound coming from the closet. I walked closer and saw Riot inside and messing with my perfumes.

"What're you doing?" I wondered and walked inside.
"This one is my favorite." he stated.
"That's the one I use the most."
"I know."
I smiled.
He put it back.

"So what'd you do?" he asked me.
"Set B's alarm for 4pm tomorrow so he sleeps in late."
He looked at me.
"What?"
He walked over to me and I was picked up with my legs wrapped around his waist as he started a deep kiss.
He walked us out of the closet and towards my bed.

When we made it, I was thrown onto it and my shirt was stripped off, soon followed my bottoms.
I was braless under my shirt anyway but he left my panties on.

"Take them off." he commanded as he started unbuckling his pants.

I slid my panties down and off then laid there in front of him. He spread my legs before pulling his erected member out from behind his underwear.
"I'm not sliding in. Not until you're only mine." he stated. His hand found his length and began stroking it.
"But..." I ran my fingers over my own wetness as I looked at him. "I want it..."
"Fuck..." he moaned and looked down at his erection as he rubbed it.

"Spit on it."  he demanded.
I sat up and spit onto it like he told me to. But then my tongue licked over the tip.
My throat was grabbed and I was pinned back down. He held his member at my entrance as he continued to rub it.
"That's not what I told you to do. Be disobedient again and I'll paint these walls like they're being remodeled. You want a baby?"
I shook my head.
"I ain't think so. Keep your tongue in your mouth unless I say otherwise."
I took his hand and he let me pull it off of my neck before sticking two of his fingers into my mouth. I looked him in his eyes as I sucked on them.

"Shit, Leila..." he moaned and stroked faster.
My fingers slid down to the bud resting between my legs and I lightly manipulated it, while still giving his fingers attention.
He watched me as I continued.
"You're so fuckin' sexy." he stated. His breathing began to hitch.

"I wanna cum in you." he said. We looked at each other as we still worked our hands. "One day, real soon, I'm gonna stuff you full of me because I can and I want to. And I'm gonna tell you that you look so pretty shaking while I leak from between your thighs." he foretold.
"Fuck, I can see it..."
His body began to tense as he did and soon he came from his own thoughts and it landed on my hand that I used to please myself.
Not long after, I was finishing too.

____________________________________

We'd showered together but most of it just consisted of us making out as the water hit us. When we got out, we laid in my bed, still wrapped in our towels.

"Riot..."
"Hm?"
"How come when you were in a relationship, it was okay for you to sleep with me but when I'm in one, it isn't?" I asked him.
"Because I never liked Megan. I just used her as an excuse. You like Jack. I don't want anybody that could be thinking of someone else while they're with me."
"So you never thought of Megan while we were together?"
"No. I thought of you while I was with Megan."

"So...you hate that I like Jack?"
"No. I apparently don't have a right to hate it. That's what Psycho said."
"If you ignore what Psycho said then..."
"Then I wanna shoot the little bastard in his face."
"Oh..."
"But...I never treated you like I liked you when I had you. So me losin' you is my fault or whatever. Jack treats you like somebody. I just fucked you. He treated you like a princess."
He was right.
"I wanted to do that too. I just ain't know how. But sleeping together was the easiest route and the only one I understood."
"Did you just call me easy?" I asked.
"No, dumbass. I meant easy as in that shit didn't require planning. It was something I knew I was good at. Just fuck when you feel like fuckin'. And I felt like that for a while."
"Oh..."
"If you didn't like Jack then I'd fuck you until you couldn't think for yourself anymore. But you do...so..."
"I think he's cheating on me." I interrupted.

He looked at me and I looked back at him.

"You serious?" he asked.
"Yea." I brought my hand up to gently touch his face. Riot is so attractive. His dark hair, sharp jawline, strong cheekbones and full pink lips. He and B both had dark brown eyes. Psycho was the only one with blue.
"Damn. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I'm boring remember? I can't really be surprised."
"Don't say that bullshit again."
"What-..."
"You're not boring. I said that hopin' you would cut him off and you two wouldn't be together anymore. It was a shitty thing to say, I know, but I ain't mean it. You're funny. And nice. And stupid a lot of the fuckin' time but I try to ignore it."
I laughed.
"But you're not boring. I don't hang around borin' people. Let alone want to be with one."
I laid on his chest.

"You know..." I began. "I recently found out what being shot feels like and I just wanna say, you are a fucking soldier." I stated.
He laughed.
"That is not fun at all."
"Well, I was never shot in any organs so I think you took it well."
"Really?" I smiled up at him.
"Yea." He kissed my forehead.