Chapter 1

"COME ON MS. (L/N)!! MY GRANDPA CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU!!!", Coach Hedge shouted at me.

I stopped at my tracks and looked at Coach.

"SIR!", I shouted as politely as I could, "WHO THE HELL IS YOUR GRANDPA? USAIN FUCKING BOLT?!", I smirked as the whole class laughed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY CUPCAKE?!", Coach said as he walked towards me.

Shit.

I stood up straight as he reached me. Coach hedge can be pretty scary for a 3-footer. And strict. Did I mention strict?

"4 hours detention (L/N)." he said as he narrow his eyes towards me. Well of course, I had to look down since he's smaller than me.

"4 hours detention?!", I exclaimed, "what is this sir?! 3rd grade?!"

"Now make that 7 hours," he said as he gave me a red slip. (Btw a red slip = detention slip :) )

"I'll see you after gym class", he said and he walked away. Probably just to scold one of his cupcakes.

I stared (more like glared) at the piece of paper that will ruin all my plans for the night. I mean class ends at 2 p.m. today and someone gives gives you 7 fucking hours of detention! What am I suppose to do?! I can be watching TV or eating pizza but nooo. I have to sit on an empty room (if I'n lucky) and suppose to reflect on my actions. Hah! Like that's actually gonna work.

"Well, maybe that will teach you to shut up.", a brunette with blonde highlights said to me.

I looked up to see the owner of the voice. Well, I'd always recognize that voice since it was always there to insult me since 3rd grade. It was Milca's voice (I'm sorry if that's your name. You can always change it :) ), the ugliest, most worthless attention whore I know. And trust me when I say this, I know a lot of people.

"Maybe that will teach you to shut up...", I mimicked her in a sing-song voice.

"What did you say?!", she said angrily.

"Why? You deaf bruhh??", I asked her with a smirked. A bunch of people around her snickered while others whispered 'burn'.

"You're really asking for it, are you bitch.", she said as she leaned towards me with gritted teeth.

I laughed. "That's what he said!!", I said between laughs.

Slap!

She just fucking slapped me.Then she walked away to her girly goo-goo Barbie doll- I mean friends. Well, it was fucking worth it. I'll get back eventually.

"(Y/N)!! GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?!", Jhoanna a.k.a. Madame Obvious asked me.

But I love this girl. She was the only one who can really handle with my awesomeness. And my stupidness. Also my weirdness ah you get the point. Basically she was my only friend since he were kids. She didn't judge me like the others did. She was kind and caring.

"Yeah. Just got bitch-slapped that's all," I sarcastically (but friendly) replied.

"Well, you got the 'bitch' part right", she said and I laughed at her joke.

"C'mon let's go take a shower. I smell like shit." I said as we heard Coach whistle, signaling that gym period is over.

Little did she know that a couple of demons watching her.

A/n
OMFG thanks for taking interest in my story!! I'm so thankful that you took the time to read this story. I promise our dear Pastas are going to take part soon. By soon I mean next chapter. :3
This chapter is more of character development rather than actual action. But the next chapter will be more active than this one :)