Chapter 11

I walked (more like skipped) back to the mansion, still feeling giddy as fuck. I was about to twist the doorknob but I thought: 'What if someone sees me?'

I pondered it for a couple of seconds, then smiled widely.
'Who cares? I'M AWESOME!! Although it would be more exciting if we climb up to the window.'

'Meh.'

I opened the door and quietly pranced to my room. I removed my hoodie and lied down on my bed. I closed my eyes and reflected on today's events.

1. BEN and I went to get some peeps.

2. BEN's arm is now gone. Lol.

3. I fixed his arm and Splendy's gut. Yay!

4. I killed some people.

Holy shit.

I killed some people.

The room spun and I found myself back in my mind, my inner demon was laughing maniacally.

'See (Y/N)?! Look how much stuff we can do!!', she said as she threw her arms in the air.

'You made me kill people!!!!', I said angrily, 'You made me a monster!!!'

'HAHAHAHAHA! But killing is fun!! Admit it, you enjoyed it too.", she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I yelled and tackled her, determined to rip her throat out. Her eyes suddenly glowed as she pushed my and threw me to the wall. I coughed as I stand up, only to get choked by her.

'You cannot defy me (Y/N). I am more powerful than you are.', she said as her gripped tightened on my throat.

'You......for.got......one......thing..........', I choked out.

'Really?', she said with a confused look at her face, 'What did I forgot then?'

I glared at her and smiled.

'We are in my mind.'

I imagined chains coming out of the walls and they materialized. I made them grab her and they slithered like snakes, chaining her to the ground. She tried to blast the chains, but the chains just glowed gold and absorbed her power. She looked at me in surprise and fear, then smiled.

'Well,' , she said with a smile, 'At least you have a hint on how to use your powers. But I'm warning you (Y/N),', she said, her tone suddenly turning dark and serious, 'One day you'll need my help. And then you'll have to unchain me and --'

'Blah Blah Blah', I butted in, 'Yea maybe someday I will need your help, but I think that day won't be anytime sooner.', I said while waving my hand in the air.

The room shook, like an earthquake just passed. I looked at her in shock.

'Did you do that?', I asked her.

'I can't do shit with these chains on me!', she exclaimed.

'Then what the hell was--- SHIT!!!!', I said as a fissure appeared on the floor, swallowing me and I fell inside.

I fell for about 2 minutes. When I saw the ground coming closer and closer to me, I did a back flip and turning the impact to a somersault, landing on my feet.

I remembered those times that we would complain to Coach Hedge that we wouldn't use those gymnastic lessons we had, but he just smiled and called us 'Grumpy Cupcakes' and continued the lesson anyway, like he knew this day would come.

Well, I guess it did.

Hooray.

I looked around and observed that I fell to what seems to be a cavern.

A fancy cavern.

The ceiling was so high but hundreds of stalactites were jutting down. The floor was polished obsidian and the furniture was encrusted with diamonds and other expensive gems that would make any pawn owner's mouth drool.

A winged being suddenly swooped down from nowhere and landed it front of me, scaring the shit out of my living hide. It was wearing a long black robe that covered his feet.

'Hello (Y/N).', it said, 'Lord Hades wants to speak with you.' Its voice is so deep and melodic, it would make Directioners swoon and fangirl over it.

'Ummm...', I said hesitantly, 'Who are you??', I asked it politely.

'I am sorry.', it huffed, 'Where are my manners.', he said as he removed his hood and.....wow.

Turns out that the winged creature wasn't an 'it', it was a 'he'. Oops...
His skin was like polished mahogany. His hair is fixed butler-style. Like Sebastian Michaelis' hair. His eyes are a perfect combination of yellow and gold. I had to put an effort to close my hanging jaw.

'I am Gadreel. And Lord Hades sent me to fetch you.'

'Who's Hades? Isn't he like....the Greek god of Death??'

He laughed. 'That is what mortals believe in, and yes he is. Although he is more than that.'

'Ohh', I sighed.

'Shall we go?', he asked me and I nodded in response.

We walked and we passed a lot of amazing places, gardens and statues. One time, I was tempted to pick a plump fruit that looks a lot like a stress ball with a smiley face painted on it. I went to grab it but the smiley face turn into a monster's face and almost bit my hand. I jumped back and Gadreel laughed at me. I blushed and just continued walking.

We finally reached a what seems to be a throne room. Well, there's a throne in the far middle of room. We walked towards it and I noticed a man sitting down on the throne. But what caught my attention is that the throne itself was made of bones and skulls.

I was so engrossed on the throne that I didn't notice a guy walking towards me. We bumped at each other and I landed on my butt (Lol butt).

I groaned as I stand up. I looked at the guy and offered my hand to help him up.

"Dude I'm really sorry.", I apologized at him as I helped him stand up.

"Nah it's cool.", he said as he dusted himself, "I'm Nico. Nico di Angelo.", he said as he stretched his hand for me to shake.

(Cue applause from the people who knows where he is from)

"I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you.", I said as I shook his hand.

"Oh you're (Y/N)?", he said, "Well, Dad wants to talk to you.", he said and I nodded.

"Okay! See you around!", he said as he waved his hand and ran to the door.

I waved back and Gadreel bowed at the man on the throne.

"Lord Hades", he said, "(Y/N) is here."

"Thank you Gadreel. You are excused.", the man said and Gadreel bowed again and flew outside.

"(Y/N).", Hades said, "My my. You have grown a lot taller than before."

"What?", I asked. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.
"Sorry", I said as I looked down, "But am I suppose to know you?"

"Well yes.", he replied with a smile.on his face, "I am your uncle after all."

Cue poker face. Nice.

A/n
I am so terribly sorry for not updating. And the chapter was not really action-y and......yeah........ :)