Chapter 30.5

An angry redhead marched down the stone stairs and kicked the dungeon doors open. She loaded her gun and shot it instantly as she saw the sorceress come out of the cell. Inertia turned just in time, the bullet of pure energy missing her by a millimeter. Trace loaded her gun again, and pointed it at the witch.

"Trace, stop being immature.", Inertia said as she raised her palm and blocked the incoming bullet with a purple shield.

"You're done with her!!! Why are you still here?!?!", she yelled as she brought out an identical gun to the one she has and started shooting Inertia simultaneously. Inertia frowned as she saw her shield crack and break, throwing her backwards and sent her crashing to the stone wall. Trace marched up to her, her eyes red in anger. She grabbed a fistful of Inertia's purple locks and pulled it towards her.

"I swear to Zalgo, if you go down here one more time, I will personally shove my gun in your eye sockets and let y-", Trace said through gritted teeth as Moea came flying and barging through the doors, followed by Travis.

"Dammit Trace!!", Travis said as he pried his twin's grip on the sorceress.

Moea helped Inertia up and led her upstairs. Inertia ignored her help and stood up on her own. She calmly walked past the arguing twins and walked out of the dungeon. Moea rolled her eyes and flew after her.

She stopped halfway and turned to the twins.
"Zalgo wants to have a talk with you.", she said. She then sighed.
"Honestly Trace, she's human. Why on the ever-loving fu-"

"Shut your whore mouth and just leave us alone!!", Trace cut her off. Moea flinched at Trace's words, giving a 'tsk' before flying out of the dungeon.

Trace immediately went to Jhoanna's cell, running her slim hand on the girl's black hair.

"Jhoanna... I'm so sorry... I won't let that witch near you again I promise....", Trace said as she rested Jhoanna's head on her shoulder.

"Trace...", Travis tried to say, but he decided not to talk as his twin gave him a death glare.

"Trace c'mon. Zalgo-"

"I'll be there!", Trace replied harshly. Travis shook his head and held the bridge of his nose.

Trace gave Jhoanna a few more reassurances and got up. She then walked out of the cell and stormed out of the dungeon, ignoring her brother.

Travis was about to leave, but Jhoanna's softly called out.

"Travis, tell her thank you.", Jhoanna said, her voice almost a whisper. Travis was shocked. He never thought she would talk to him directly. He nodded and left in a hurry.

Jhoanna sighed, wiping the blood from her mouth. That sadistic witch already got what she wanted. Why the fuck would she come back here?! At least Jhoanna managed to punch her in the face a while back. Remembering this brought a smile to her bruised face. The smile turned to a small giggle. She mentally slapped herself and told herself to get her shit together. No point on snapping right now right?

=======================

"Ah! There you are! It took you a while.", Zalgo greeted as the twins entered the throne room. Zalgo was sitting on his red glowing throne while Inertia was standing in the middle of the room, facing Zalgo. She slightly turned to see a glaring Trace and an emotionless Travis standing beside her.

The twins walked and stood beside Inertia. Travis forced himself between Trace and the sorceress.

"So... Trace!", Zalgo cheered. Trace flinched at her name being called. "What's the beef agai-"

"You got enough of her blood right?", Trace said, her voice shaking as she tried to control her anger.

"Why yes!", Zalgo replied.

"What else does SHE want from the...prisoner then?!", Trace spat as she harshly gestured to Inertia.

"Whoah Trace, chill-", Travis tried to say, but Trace stopped him with a shut-the-fuck-up look.

"I believe I can do anything to her because as you said, she is only a prisoner.", Inertia said as she gave a huge emphasis to the last word.

"Why you fucki-", Trace said as she started stomping to the witch, but Travis blocked her way.

"Trace dear, calm down.", Zalgo said in a soft tone. Trace continued to whisper curses to the sorceress as she shook of her brother's grip.

"Let me get some facts straight.", Zalgo said, "We all have the same enemies, correct?"

"Yes."

"Sure."

"Whatever."

"And why are you here?", Zalgo continued.

"To dethrone all the Encium gods and bring justice to the unheeded.", Inertia replied without hesitation.

"To avenge our parents!", Travis cheered.

Trace stayed quiet. She crossed her arms and looked sideways, ignoring Zalgo's question.

"Yes, that's all true.", Zalgo smiled. "It would be quite a shame if you turn against each other, would it?", Zalgo questioned as his tone shifted, turning to a more sharper voice compared to his cheerful one. The three paled as they heard him say this.

"I hope I wouldn't hear anyone shooting each other again in my castle, alright?", he asked, but it sounded more like an order than a question. The three of them nodded in response.

"Good! No-"

"ZALGOOO!!", Elka screamed as she barged in the throne doors riding her giant tadpole. She was followed by Yabacon who was swinging his studded club around.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-", Yabacon tried to say, but Elka's tadpole rammed its giant head straight on Yabacon's face. Yabacon stumbled back as Elka's tadpole flew out of the room, its rider still screaming. Yabacon got up and started running after Elka.

"A few more days... just a few more days...", Zalgo whispered to himself as he massaged his temples.

A/N

Yeah... Zalgo's having behavioral issues with his subjects too XDD
So, I got a feeling that for some reason, I wanted to add a minor ship in the story. You guys can tell what it is XDD Can I have an opinion about it? Should it sink or sail?

Or maybe you don't really care XDD Hahahaha~

Leave a vote and a comment!~ Hehe thanks guys~

=Kitty-chan (=^__^=)