CHAPTER 34.75 - SALLY

"-and turns out, Rose Quartz was the one who shattered Pink Diamond!!!", Sally told the mini-Isabelle.

"Whoah! NO WAY!! I thought Rose was a good guy?", Mini-Isabelle wondered.

Sally shrugged. "Maybe she really loves Earth that much. You should really watch that cartoon. I love it!"

"It sounds awesome!! And a human made it?"

"Yepp!! She's really talented, and she plays the ukelele too! Like Steven!"

"Whooooahhhh... Yeah I'm totally gonna watch it."

Sally suddenly stopped. "Shhhh, did you hear that?", Sally said as she hushed the babbling fairy-demon floating beside her.

Mini-Isabelle stopped, and nodded. "I'll be close, but I won't be able to help you."

Sally laughed. "I'll be fine. I got my Tibbers with me afterall!", she exclaimed, hugging her monster-bear, which snapped its mouth in response.

Sally walked ahead, while Mini-Isabelle disappeared in a flash of golden light. Sally began humming a sweet nursery rhyme L.J. taught her. She kept humming util she reach the room ahead of her.

She stepped inside the dark room, and instantaneously, the torches on the walls lit up, illuminating the room.

"Ohh look~ Goldilocks and her bear is finally here~", a red-hooded girl said. 

Sally glared at her, while Tibbers gave of a mean snarl. Sally set Tibbers down on the floor and he stood up on his own.

"First of all, I don't know if you've been reading the correct books, because as far as i know, Goldilocks have curly golden hair.", Sally corrected.

The red-hooded kid laughed. "It won't matter as soon as I'm done with you. Zalgo will be proud of me!"

Sally blew a raspberry. "Zalgo's a mean guy who likes picking on us. Slenderman can beat him anytime!"

"Hoho~ But where is he?", the red-hooded kid asked teasingly. "Oh right. Slowly dying while fighting an unkillable monster. Good job for him.", she said as she slow clapped.

Sally gritted her teeth. "Tell me your name so I could put you in my list of people that I killed."

"Mmmm very rude of me. I'm Red~ And I'm one hundred percent sure that you won't be able to kill me.", she smirked.

"Hmph.", Sally replied. "Y'know, I really like your hood. Can I have it?"

Red scoffed. "What makes you think I'll give it to you?"

"Well, if you won't give it to me, I'll just take it from your cold, lifeless body later."

Red gave her a death look. She then took her whistle from her necklace and placed it on her lips, giving it a long breath of air, but no sound came out.

"I think you're whistle is broken.", Sally said.

"Hah~ Nope.", Red said as a black wolf materialized beside her.

"This is Bobius. Bob, say hi~", she said, and the wolf barked in response.

"Why don't you give her a nice impression, hmm?", she said, and the wolf zoomed to Sally.

In a flash and a cloud of dust, Tibbers turned into a full-sized grizzly bear and stopped the the wolf from getting to Sally. He grabbed the wolf by its muzzle and threw it to the side. The wolf crashed on the wall. Tibbers then jumped at the wolf and punched its throat, killing it. The wolf disappeared in a cloud of black smoke, leaving a puddle of black liquid behind.