CHAPTER 35.25

"AGH!"

"Son of a bitch!!"

"I already told you! You can't open your portals here! That's cheating!", mini-Isabelle scolded as Sonic.exe and Tails dusted themselves off.

"Stupid bug...", Tails scoffed as he started floating forward.

"I'm not a bug!", mini-Isabelle yelled, clearly offended. "You are sooo lucky Deacat forbade me to hurt you assholes...", she huffed.

"Oooohh so scary~", Sonic.exe teased. "What kind of horrors would you do to us?", he said, laughing.

Mini-Isabelle pointed at a nearby wall and a white blast of fire originated from her hand, and it blasted a hole in the wall.

"...."

"......"

"Walk along.", she smirked, looking very smug.

Sonic.exe and Tails murmured curses under their breath, but the two continued their way along the dimly-lit corridors.

After a few moments, Sonic.exe spoke. "Heyheyhey why did the chicken cross the road?", he asked Tails.

"No, fuck you and your jokes.", Tails said as he rolled his eyes.

Sonic.exe and mini-Isabelled 'boo-ed' together.

Tails sighed. "Okay fine. Why?"

"Because he was going to visit his gay friend!", Sonic.exe continued.

"That doesn't ma-"

"KNOCK KNOCK!", Sonic.exe cut him off.

"Who's there...", Tails answered.

"THE CHICKEN!!!", Sonic.exe exclaimed as he started doubling over, laughing. Tails started to spit out curses that would make Gordon Ramsey proud.

"I don't get it...", mini-Isabelle murmured.

"KNOCK KNOCK!!!", a deep voice shouted from the end of the corridor behind the. The trio looked behind, looking shocked and spooked.

"....What the fuck was that?", Sonic.exe asked.

Heavy footsteps began to emanate from where the booming voice came from. The trio started walking backwards, alert and vigilant to the threat they're about to face.

"Welp...", mini-Isabelle squeaked, "See ya." With that, she disappeared in a puff of white smoke.

  A loud heavy yell came from the end of the corridor again, and the footsteps began to approach them faster, almost as if the monster behind them started running. Tails and Sonic.exe looked at each other and nodded, expressions grim. They made a silent agreement on how to react to their shitty situation.

Being the brave souls they are, you would've thought they had a great plan prepared for this situation. Unfortunately, these two did not have a plan. They never had one. Never.

So they ran. Ran as fast as they could to the other end of the corridor. Bravo.

"Man, our author is shit.", Sonic.exe snickered.

As he said that statement, the monster behind them swung his huge wooden bat and hit the duo to the nearby wall, breaking it and sending them flying to the empty room behind it.

"Screw you too!!", Tails cursed as he raised his middle finger towards the smiling person that wasn't to be seen anywhere.

The monster who was responsible for their crash emerged from the new hole he created on the wall. Y'know those chewed gum under your seats? Okay, now imagine those gum formed a seven-feet tall humanoid creature, not the presentable kind. Now make it green, and give it a bald head with huge red warts and whatnot on it, a long nose, red eyes, and a huge mouth with disgusting moldy teeth.

No, they're not fighting Shrek.

"MY NAME IS YABACON! YABACON IS THE GREATEST WARRIOR IN HIS LAND! NOW I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU PATHETIC ANTS AND FEED YOU TO MY COW!", Yabacon yelled as he swung his huge club at them again.

"Geez man... don't call your mother like that...", Sonic.exe grinned. He then dodged a swing from Yabacon, who was looking pretty pissed.

Sonic.exe ran around Yabacon as the monster tried to crush the hedgehog with his club. Tails took the opportunity to attack Yabacon while he is still distracted. Tails stabbed one of Yabacon's eye with his talons, but the monster caught him as he was flying away and threw Tails aside. Sonic.exe ran to Tails' side, and carried him as Yabacon was about to crush them both. 

"THIS WILL BE A QUICK FIGHT!", Yabacon laughed as he started to walk towards them. He swunf his heavy club at them again, but Sonic.exe easily dodged it again. 

"Put me down you idiot.", Tails hissed as Sonic.exe set him down on the side.

"Gee.. you're welcome Your Highness.", he said as he rolled his eyes. "Any ideas how to beat this guy?"

Tails hummed. "He's big, but he's slow. His hits are a bitch, but we can easily avoid them."

"Tell me something else that I don't know yet.",Sonic.exe said as he crossed his arms. Tails glared at him as they dodge another swing coming from Yabacon.

Sonic.exe huffed as he jumped out of the club's way again. "You're a bitch sometimes, you know that?"

"At least I'm not a full-on jerk like you all the time.", Tails countered.

"Fuck you and you-",Sonic.exe was about to say, but the club reached him this time and it crushed him to the ground. Yabacon laughed, and raised his club again, now having a splash of red. He tried to bring it down once more, but a couple of yellow strings of light wrapped themselves around his club and yanked it away from his grip.

"Now now, if there's someone who's going to kill that asshole, it's gonna be me.", Tails said as he sent another wave of strings to Yabacon's direction. They grabbed his wrists and ankles, but Yabacon ripped them off. He roared at Tails as he ran towards him, trying to smash him with his bare hands, but Tails jumped and let Yabacon smash his face against the wall. Yabacon stood up again, but Tails sent his light strings and they tied Yabacon's ankles together, tripping the monster.

Tails sent more strings to tie his wrists and secure him on the ground. After a few more thrashing and yelling, Yabacon was firmly tied and is currently lying on the ground, completely immobilized.

Tails walked in front of him, and sat down. "Do you have an idea why I haven't killed you yet?"

"YABACON CURSES YOUR ENTIRE KIND! YOU WILL NEVER TRIUMPH ON THE WAR YOU ARE FIGHTING! I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAGUE YOUR DREAMS UNTIL YOU SHALL-", Yabacon's cursing was stopped as a single yellow thread began sewing his mouth shut. 

"You talk too much.", Tails yawned as he moved his index finger in a sewing pattern. "Now, let's get back to my question: Do you know why I haven't killed you yet?", he asked Yabacon. He then laughed. "OF COURSE you can't answer me! I just sewed your mouth shut! Man... I should've thought that through...", he said, looking down. "Anyway, I haven't killed you yet because you're gonna be pretty useful later. My dolls told me so.", he said with a smirk.

"OH! I have a better idea!", Tails said as he brightened up. A few light strands emerged from the tip of his fingers and then stabbed their way in Yabacon's head. 

"How about I make you into one of my dolls? You won't fit in my drawer, but hey, I can just easily dispose of you after this is done.", he laughed. Yabacon began tried to roar, but the thread that sewed his lip didn't break. He gave up as his eyes rolled in his head, leaving the white part of his eyeballs exposed. Tails waved his hands and the strings that tied Yabacon down disappeared.

"Good, we're done.", Tails said as he stood up and dusted himself. Yabacon stood up too and followed Tails as he walked towards Sonic.exe.

"You still alive there?", Tails jokingly asked at the hedgehog. Sonic.exe's eyes widened as he saw Yabacon looming over them. Tails noticed his alarm and said: "He's a puppet now, don't worry."

Sonic.exe sighed and relaxed. Tails scoffed at him, but he was smiling.

A tiny puff of smoke appeared beside Tails, and mini-Isabelle materialized, looking quite happy.

"I finally get the joke- Oh man what happened to this guy?", she said as her smile disappeared and looked down at Sonic.exe with concern.