JOINT CHAPTERS FUCK YEAH

Chapter 32.5

"Knock knock who's there hoe it's me.", Moea said as she flew inside Trace's room. Trace looked up at her winged friend as she was polishing her guns with a silky white cloth.

"What is it?", Trace asked, setting the cloth down on a table.

"Zalgo's calling us again, and he looks serious for once.", she said, sitting down on a stool beside Trace.

"What do you think's happening?", Trace said.

"I don't know mate, I don't know...", Moea replied, shrugging.

Trace stood up and placed her guns on her gun holster. "Let's go then. They might be waiting for us.", she said as she walked out of her room. Moea followed her, gliding beside her.

=====================

They arrived at the throne room and was greeted by Zalgo's cheerful voice.

"Ahh! There you two are!", he said as he clapped his hands together, "Now we can start!"

"Start what?", Trace said as she walked to her twin brother. Travis shrugged.

"Ohh nothing really,", Zalgo lightly laughed. "Just a quick announcement, that's all."

His bright smile then disappeared, and a dark and grim smile took its place. Everyone in the room shifted uncomfortably as Zalgo's intimidating gaze swept across the room.

"Our guests have arrived."

The twins giggled in excitement, while the other sighed and smiled.

"Fiiiiinally. Man what took them so long?", Elka said as she patted Tadpole Chase.

"Bobius and I have been waiting for this moment. Ain't that right?", Red asked her monster pet. The wolf growled in response.

"What's with the sudden change of mood though?", Moea asked Zalgo.

Zalgo derp-smiled and shrugged.
"Man your stations everyone, and go give our friends a warm welcome!"

"Oh, I'll give them a warm welcome alright...", Muzuru said with a smirk.

"We got dibs on (Y/N)!", the twins said in sync.

"I chose her first!", Muzuru glared.

"No you didn't.", the twins replied with a synchronized arm cross. "We want to be the ones who'll take her."

"Fuck off."

"How about you fuck off?", the twins said as they brought out a gun each and pointed it at the swordsman. Muzuru drew his sword, ready for combat.

"Now, now. Hold your horses.", Zalgo said as he waved his hand. Their weapons dropped to the ground.

"We really don't know who will take on who. Just take your stations and we'll hope for the best. Okay? Okay, good."
=========================

Chapter 33

"Damn, it's dark as fuck here... I can barely see anything...", BEN said as he stumbled around. "These torches are shit. They only light up her face.", BEN said as he gestured to Deacat's giant statue.

"Someone light a fire or something.", E.j. suggested.

"You do it.", Jeff said.

"Fuck off, you do it."

"You wanna g-"

"Goddammit. Everyone calm their tits and chill.", I said as I brought out the glowing fruits from my bag.