Chapter 19

We all looked/stared at the suppose to be the 'Demon of the Forge'. I mean, he looks like a normal steampunk cosplayer.

"A-Are you sure you are...?", Jeff said hesitantly. Vexon dropped his salute and relaxed.

"You don't believe me?", he asked us with a smirk.

"You look like the guy from the cartoon I watch every morning.", Sally plainly said as she hid behind me.

Vexon laughed. "Really? Well... s'okay. I guess who don't need my help then.", he said in a sing-song voice.

"Wait!", I said, "We do need your help."

"Of 'course you do! Everybody loves me- I mean needs my help!", he said in a childlish manner. "C'mere. We can spend time underground.", he said as a big tube came out of the tube. It looked like the one he used, but bigger. It was big enough for the Slenderbrothers and all us to fit in.
Vexon pushed a button and it opened. We all went inside and the tube creaked closed. The tube is like an elevator and I felt myself going down. Vexon was bobbing his head and slightly tapping his foot to the elevator music

"Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. But you'll remember me, remember me for centuries...", he silently sang and I kinda went along with it.

"And just one mistake, is all it would take...", I silently continued as I started to tap my foot and smile. Vexon noticed and smirked at me.

"...to go down in history! Remember me for centuries!", we sang.

"HEEEEYA!! AHEEEEY!! HEEEEEY! REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIE--", BEN sang/screamed while doing a small somersault.

"OI!", Jeff scolded as he snatched BEN's shirt and pulled him down.

"Man your singing is making me wish that I'm earless as well BEN...", E.j. said as he covered his right ear.

"Is this thing normal for you guys?", Vexon asked me as the Pastas started to argue again while Slenderman 'face'palms.

"Yep.", I said casually.
The tube opened to a place that seems to be a crossover of a blacksmith's shop and a modern gamer's room. Different tools and contraptions lined the wall and a huge flatscreen TVs hang by the walls. Steampunk is totally Vexon's style because his seats and sofas were lined with gears and other metal things. A table casually zoomed im front of us and gave Vexon a glass of...apple juice?

"Welcome to my place! Or as I like to call it, the VexZone!", he said as he stepped out of the elevator/tube, waving the glass. He gestured to the sofa and the Pastas sat there hesitantly. The SlenderBrothers didn't sat down for some reason. I don't know why though. Hmm...

"So..?", Vexon said as he called the zooming table and casually sat on top of it cross-legged, "What brings you here on a very fine afternoon?"

"Umm...", I said as I sat on the nearest cushion, "Well, do you know a girl named Jhoanna?"

"Jhoanna?", he said with an eyebrow raised, "Of 'course I do! That chick is talented I tell ya! Where is she by the way?", he said as he scanned us.

"Zalgo has taken her as hostage.", Slenderman said.

"Oh no bro! Why?", Vexon asked worriedly.

"We don't exactly know...", Slenderman said. Masky looked like he wanted to say something but Hoodie nudged him not to.

"But we do know that we're gonna get her back. That's why we're here.", Tails said.

"We're kinda hoping you'll help us and give us some knives and other weapons to help us get her back.", BEN said, "Although I'm pretty sure we can win this with me on the team.", he said with a cocky grin.