Chapter 4

Back to reader-chan's POV :)

Damn that bastard!! I almost got free but noooo, he was fucking there to stop me.

What the fuck do they even want from me??

'You don't know how special you are (Y/N)', that voice again.

'Who the hell are you anyway??'

'I'm you!!'

'Well fucking tell me then!!'

'I'll let Slenderman tell you'

I scowled. 'Who the fuck is Slenderman?'

Then I heard some shouting upstairs, a crash and footsteps that seem to be coming towards the door.

I stood up and faced the door, ready to tackle the person once they opened the door.

The door opened and I shouted (more like muffled screamed) a battle cry and tackled the person who opened it. I was quickly wrapped by a black tentacle though. So much for the plan.
The person, well I'm not sure if he's a person but whatever, was at least 6 foot tall, very formal and gosh, he doesn't have a face.

"(Y/N), I sincerely apologize for my proxies' actions.", he 'spoke' as another tentacle removed my gag.

I spat and said "How can you talk??".

I mentally facepalmed. Way to fucking go (Y/N).

He laughed. "I would love to answer your questions dear, but let's talk in a more pleasant environment shall we??"

"Well,", I said, "I would greatly appreciate that", I said with a fake lady-like voice.

He then carried me out and I saw the assholes who treated me like shit. We got eye contact and I stuck out my tongue at them, then mouthed 'Fuck you' with a smile.

I was looking for the guy named 'Jeff' and I saw him lying on the floor with a bruised cheek. I kind of felt sorry for him.

'He doesn't deserve your pity (Y/N). Remember, he treated you like shit.'

I just shrugged it of and noticed that we were already upstairs. 'Damn this guy can walk fast'.

We entered a room that looks like an office, with red-velvet carpet and black walls. He then placed me on a chair and removed the rope on my wrists.

"Dayum", I said as I rubbed my wrists.

"I apologize for the...unpleasant welcome my children gave you", he said as he sat down on his chair behind the desk.

"Still, how can you talk??", I asked him.

"I'm not exactly talking child, I am speaking to you telepathically."

"So you're talking to me in my mind??"

"Precisely" he said as he placed his arms on the table and leaned a little towards me.

"Would you like something to drink??", he said.

"I'd love some Coke and some Cheetos right now.", I said as I leaned back on my chair and relaxed.

"Very well", he then turned quiet and looked towards the door. Then a guy who looked like Link came in holding a can of Coke and a pack of Cheetos. Nice.

He gave it to me and I said "Thanks Zelda!", I smirked. I know that Zelda's the princess but I want to piss him off. I know he can't hurt me here since their boss is here. He just glared at me and left.