Chapter 25

"Ugh. The fuck...? ", I groaned as I got up.

"Hello (Y/N).", Sally greeted with a smile on her face.

"Hey Sally... where are we?", I asked as I looked around.

"L.j. said we should rest after... that.", she said pouting.

"After what?", I said. She just looked down on the floor with a gloomy face. Then it hit me, like how some bastard hit me before I blacked out. Snake. Slenderbrothers. Ah shit!

"Who?", I whispered, my expression turning dark.

"(Y/N), please, it's not going to help anyone if you get mad.", Sally said, which surprised me. I mean, she's like 12, but she spoke like an adult. Damn.

"I'll tell them you're awake. Maybe we can start going again.", Sally said, still in a gloomy mood. She stood up and walked away, Tibbers follwing her behind.

I tried to keep my temper down. Running my hand over my head, I felt bandages instead of my hair. Guess I guess the hit was that bad.

'Get your shit together (Y/N). Sally's right. No point on getting mad.'

'Actually...'

'No.'

'C'mon let me talk for once.'

'No.'

'Fine. I was gonna say that it was that masked guy that hit you.'
I scowled. So Masky did, no surprise.

"Hey, you good?", BEN asked as he sat down beside me.

"No.", I answered with a sigh. He laughed.

"C'mon. Lighten up!", he cheered.

"Or nahh", I mocked with a smirk. It's good to use that joke again. I remember our classmate using that joke a lot in our class. I think Mark is his name. Relevant to the story? Nope.

"Where's your bag?", BEN asked. I patted my, feeling it's not there. It freaked me out a second, until BEN tossed it at me.

"Dammit. I thought I lost it. Asshole...", I said with a sigh, earning a chuckle from him.

"Let's go. We need to reach... what's her name? Peacot? Or was it...", he trailed off, scratching his head and trying to remember.

"Deacat.", I sighed.

"Yeah! Deacat! Pfft I know that...", he said. I slightly smiled at BEN, who started to walk out the tent, along with the others. After some last preparations, L.j. took the tent down and we continued walking...

And walking...

And walking...

Until something finally happened. Let me explain...

We were walking (duhh Kitty-chan) and you see, we were playing a simple game. Someone says an adjective or a word and we have to answer who is most like that or someone related to it. For example, if BEN says 'grumpy', I'll answer Masky. Something like that.

Now that I think of it, it wasn't really a great idea since we ended up getting chased by a huge mob of wild demonic hogs. Each has two tusks which were red at the points, kinda looks like dried blood. Their glowing red eyes fixed directly at us, glaring even, for disturbing their sleep. They have chocolate brown fur, which I would love to stroke IF THEY WEREN'T CHASING US!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE PIGGIES! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

So now, we're running for our lives, but BEN and Jeff still manage to argue. Well that's where they're good at anyway.

"BEN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT GODDAMMIT!!", Jeff yelled at the glitch floating beside him.