Chapter 27

-Masky's POV in 3rd person-

Masky was still furious and hysterical after the rune has teleported them to an another part of the forest. L.j. and Jeff were having a hard time restraining him.

"Masky sto-!!", Jeff tried to say.

"NO! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE BRIAN BEHIND?! WE COULD'VE SAVED HIM!!!"

"Calm do-", Lj. tried to say, but Masky's fist met his jaw, cutting his sentence off.

"You!! This is your fault!!!!!", Masky screamed as he grabbed L.j.'s collar and threw him on the ground. He then proceeded to pound the clown's face repeatedly, until L.j. grabbed his wrist and pulled him down. The clown wiped the crimson blood now coating his face and laughed.

"Wow! You caught me off-guard there Masky! Good job!", he giggled.

"Fuck you!!! Go back in your goddamn box an-"

BRAK!!

Masky didn't get to finish his sentence as Toby punched him on his jaw, removing his mask from its former place.

"Blaming *twitch* each oth- *twitch* other will *twitch* not ch-change anything *twitch*. It w-was your *twitch* fault...", Toby said.

"MY FAULT?!", Masky screamed.

"Yes!!!", (Y/N) said, tears streaming down her face. "If you weren't so goddamn stubborn, Hoodie would still be alive!!!"

"Don't try shifting the blame to me-"

"STOP!", Sally's sudden outburst grabbed veryone's attention. "Just stop... *sniff* Hoodie's dead...and all of you are just FIGHTING!!", she cried. Masky hung his head, and gritted his teeth.

"I should've died...not Brian...", he whispered.

"No! Don't say that!!", Sally cried, but Masky paid no attention to her.

"Go. You guys continue without me...", Masky said.

"We are NOT going to lose more of us!", BEN said.

"No... just go.", Masky said as he sat down on the grass.

"Masky we--"

"JUST GO!", he yelled.

A moment of silence passed, until Jeff started walking away, followed by BEN and soon, everyone else. Except for the (h/c)-haired girl, who was standing, looking at the him. She turned away afterwards, leaving Masky alone, sitting on the cold forest grass, regretting everything that happened.

He started to sob, and soon his sobs were replaced with cries. Timothy, the killer who has tortured, slayed, and mercilessly ended hundreds of lives, crying. He knows he's being unreasonable, but he wanted to blame someone, anyone. He lost his friend, his brother.

Then he realized.

They were right.

It was his fault.

He angrily pounded his fist at the cold hard ground until his fist started bleeding, but he didn't care. The pain on his fist was nothing compared to the pain on his chest.

He laughed at himself, being dramatic and all. This was nothing like the Masky that he knew.

"And what do we have here?", a sweet, soft voice spoke behind him, "A young man? Alone?"

He quickly stood up and jumped away from the woman. She was wearing a short red dress that goes well with her blonde hair. She has a pale complexion, and her smile radiates a friendly and comforting atmosphere, but Masky knew better. He brought out his hatchets and drew them out.