Extra Chapter *Surprise!!*

Zalgo tapped the armrest in his throne room impatiently, but he needed her support, whenever she likes it or not.
He was still drained on last night's project. Making a new physical form is more difficult than he imagined. But it would be all worth it. He would finally kill those little wretched pests that keeps on ruining his plans of world domination.

"Lord Zalgo!", a thunderous.voice echoed through the throne room, "Our guest has arrived."

"Yes. Bring her in!", Zalgo said cheerfully, putting a friendly façade.

"Ahh Inertia! Welcome welcome welcome.", he greeted. A cloaked figure in shackles snarled as she was forced to kneel down before him.

"Zalgo.", the girl said, venom dripping from her voice.

"So glad you can join us today.", Zalgo said, "Have you thought of my offer dear?"

"That was no offer.", the dark-haired girl spat. "I would rather die in the hands of a mortal than join you!"

"Oh but it was!", Zalgo said, ignoring the latter part of what she said. "Your assistance for infinite power was a fair deal, if I do say myself. You will finally be able to throw that witch demon off her throne!", he said with false glee.

"NO! NEVER! LORD DEACAT WILL NEVER BE DETHRONED!", the girl yelled with hate.

"Hmm... a shame of power and potential.", Zalgo sighed, "Well, being one of Deacat's finest apprentices, I'd give you a second chance. I wouldn't let your abilities go to waste."

"Death shall claim me first before I shall treat you as a Demon. You are, afterall, a mistake.", Inertia spat at Zalgo. Clearly, it hit a sore spot in Zalgo's nerves, making the ground slightly tremble. Inertia smiled at her little victory.

Zalgo stared down at the sorceress. Being a 10 foot-tall creature, he knows that he could easily step on the sorceress with ease, but he also knows that he needed her powers. Her abilities. He closed his eyes as he calmed himself down. Once he opened them again, his blood red eyes was met by a pair of brilliant blue filled with determination and hate.

"Shame...", Zalgo sighed. He then raised his scythe and smashed a ball of black beside his throne. A smoky figure came out of the shattered ball, which went up to Zalgo and danced across his palm.

"I guess we can always force you to join us.", Zalgo said, twirling the smoky creature with his hand.

"Torture got nothing on me.", Inertia retorted, "We were physically trained to endure pain."

"But I believe that Deacat left your mind unguarded...", Zalgo said with a smile. Inertia, who started to realize what he meant, stared at the smoke that was dancinh across his palm.

"Y-You wouldn't... I-It wa-was banned... N-N-No... NO! NEVER!!!", Inertia wailed as Zalgo gestured the smoke to her. The smoke morphed into a snake mid-air. It wrapped the sorceress in its grasped, slowly taking over her body. Her brilliant blue eyes were tainted with a bloody red hue as the snake went inside her mind, turning them into a deep shade of violet.

She gasped for air as she fell down. Zalgo smiled at his sucess.

"Take her shackles off. She won't be needing them anymore.", Zalgo ordered. A big man covered in stitches unlocked the chains as the sorceress stood up.

"What can I do for my Lord?", Inertia said in a monotonous voice.

"Cleanse the maze from the Elves. I do not want to keep unnessecary prisoners. Slay them all.", Zalgo said.

"As you wish.", she said with a bow. The girl and the stitched-man exited the throne room afterwards.

"Well that went well!", Zalgo cheerfully stated.

Hahaha! It's just a peek if you're wondering what the hell is happening to Zalgo's domain.
Idk... I just felt like it :3
Thanks for reading!! :D