Chapter 6

'(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!! (YYYYYY/NNNNNN)!!!!!', someone was calling me.

'No shit (Y/N)...'

I sat up abruptly on my bed.
'How the fuck did it hear my thoughts?'

'Well first of all, I'm not an 'it' bitch I'm a 'she' if you mind.'

I looked for the source of the sound and saw me.

I mean she looks exactly like me. Except her eyes are like BEN but instead of red irises, they're white.

But no one is like me. I am me.

'Well, I'm technically you but not you at the same time. And can you stop thinking and just talk to me for fuck's sake!!! I can hear your thoughts.'

'How come??', I asked her.

'Come here and let's talk', she said as a table with two chairs appeared in the middle of the room.

'Soooo', I said as I sat down on the chair in front of her, 'Who are you again??'

'I am your inner demon', she said casually with a closed-eye smile.

'What?!', I exclaimed, 'I have a demon inside me?!'

'Oh don't be such a drama queen', she said while waving her hand, 'Everybody has one. Except yours is not that common as the others.'

'What do you mean??', I asked her.

'Inner demons have powers. The inner demons of regular mortals cannot do as much damage as I can. I think the worst thing that can do is persuade their human to kill someone.', she laughed.

'Wait, you said they can't do as much damage as you??', I said while raising an eyebrow.

'Well yeah!! Your not normal anyway.', she said it like it was obvious.

'What am I then??', I said her impatiently.

'Let's talk in another time. You're about to wake up.', she said as she waved goodbye. Then I felt the room spin and swirl around. The next thing I knew is that I was on my bed sitting up.

I got up the bed and fixed it. Then I went to the closet and hoped that there's clothes inside. Sure enough, clothing garments with different designs and prints were inside. Although some of them are too fashionable for me. So I dug into the closet and found a shirt with (print, design, you choose :) ), a pair of jeans and a pair of undergarments.

Then I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Man it feels nice to take a relaxing bath. I then brushed my teeth, changed clothes and went to the bed again. I didn't know what else to do inside the room. I was about to open the windows but I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly opened it and saw Trendorman outside.

"Goodmorning (Y/N) deary!", he greeted me.

"Hey", I greeted back. He went downstairs and I followed him.

"How's Splendy doing??", I asked him worriedly.

"Oh he'll be fine", he said confidently but I'm sure I spotted a bit of worry and uncertainty in his words.

We then reached what seems to be the mansion's dining room, with a big long table that stretches across the room. I saw a bunch of people sitting there, including the guys who kidnapped me and the clown from yesterday. I was getting uncomfortable as I felt that everyone's eyes were on me. I sat down two seats apart from the clown and tried to look casual.

"Now (Y/N)", Trendorman said, "Wait here with everybody else and I'll help Slendy get the food. Go know each other better."

"Sounds good to me.", I said confidently as I push my shyness away. He then walked away and went inside what seems to be the kitchen. I looked around the people with me.

"Sooooooooo", I said, desperately trying to break the awkward silence, "I'm (Y/N)!"

"We know who you are...", Jeff said smugly.

"Yeah!! How can we forget the chick who kicked Masky, Hoodie and Jeff's ass all by herself!!!, the guy who looked like Link said. He floated above the table and introduced himself.
"Hi! I'm BEN!! But you can call me sweetheart if you want", he said with a wink.

"Oh come on BEN. Don't give her that crap. And remember, she dropped a statue on your head.", Jeff said.

"We're very sorry if we hurt you when we kidnapped you (Y/N)", Hoodie said shyly, which I found kinda cute. Hahaha joke, I didn't.

"Yea I'm sorry too since I kinda turned violent on you guys.", I said.

"It's ok.", he said, "If a bunch of guys tried to kidnap me I'd go all out to them too."

I laughed. "Fair point"

"HI!! I'M LAUGHING JACK!!!!! BUY YOU CAN CALL ME L.J. IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO SAY NAME NAME!!!!", he exclaimed. His black hand outstreched in front of me holding a candy. I took the candy and thanked him.

"Thanks", I said and pocketed the candy.

"NO PROBLEMO!!!", he said.

"Don't eat it though", I heard someone with a blue mask whisper beside me, "I'm Eyeless Jack. Call me E.J. for short ok??", he said and walked away.

"You probably know Jeff right now right??", BEN asked me.

"How can I not know the guy who smacked me with a wooden plank??", I said sarcastically.

BEN laughed. Then he floated back to his place and sat down. Trenderman, along with Slenderman came inside the room holding different plates using their tendrils (Note: I changed tentacles to tendrils because tendrils seems to be the more appropriate term for it :) ). They placed each plate in front of each people on the table and everybody started digging in their food. Even the guy named Toby removes his mouthgard and started to eat his waffles.

Everybody started to talk and laugh at each other. They seemed to be a happy family.

Maybe this is not as bad as I thought.

'That's what you think.'

A/N
Yay chapter 6!! Please leave a vote if you like my story. It motivates me to keep on writing. :) :) :)